Page 22 of 259 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast

Thread: How your day went

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    10/19/12 may have very well been the worst day of my life.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Congrats?
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

i had such a great day. i went to a party and got to dress up like a rich person. i also got like those little rich people weenies and some rich people cheese.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conversation
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE YO KIDS
    Sylux: WHAT ABOOT MY WIFE?
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE JAI

Quote Originally Posted by jaidurn View Post
    i also got like those little rich people weenies and some rich people cheese.
    It must be because I'm tired but it sounds like you blew a rich a guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon_Barbarian View Post
    10/19/12 may have very well been the worst day of my life.
    why

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Mmmm.

Because what started out as a fun outing to the local coffee joint with my friends after the last home football game turned into a giant fucking mess. People outside of my normal social group were with us for some reason, and I didn't like that, so me and two of my friends went on a walk. One of these friends is a girl, Julie, that I am sort of developing feelings for, but not really, the other is one of my older friends, Heath, who sort of pisses the Julie off, but once again, not really.

So anyway, we're out on a walk for half an hour or so and we come back to the coffee joint and less people are there, so I decide to go in and grab a coffee. At this point, the Julie decides that we should go to the park because she wants to go swinging. Sure, whatever, that's fun. The three of us are walking outside when the girl I used to like, Heather, calls me back to the table where she and some of my other friends are sitting and Heath comes with me. She says something about how Julie is impulsive and acts like a four year old. Even though they're both pretty good friends. I'm like fuck this shit and I decide to leave to go swinging. As I'm walking to meet up with the other girl, Heath leaves Heather and joins up with me and tells the Julie that Heather called her an impulsive four year old and tells me my other friend, Joe, who had been sitting in the coffee place called me whipped.

At this point both Julie and I are pissed off. Julie decides she wants to go home, so she does. I go back to the coffee joint. At this point Heather is leaving and I start to chew her head off about how people shouldn't externalize negative thoughts about friends. Heather justifies her actions saying that Julie'll just get over it in a day or two. So not only is she being a bitch, she's manipulating her friends. Other than telling me this, she's a fucking brick wall, and she leaves to go to her car. At this point I go in and yell at Joe, in a public place, where people who know us as people who goes to their school, but don't know us are. Anyway, sufficient to say I yelled about some pretty personal stuff and royally pissed him off.

So yeah. At this point Joe and I are OK, I guess. But I'm still really mad at Heather. As are other people. And she really needs a therapist, so I can't be too mad at her because part of what I'm mad about is outside her hands.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Okay, so... okay... So some girl is being kind of mean? Honestly dude, if that was the worst day of your life, you've got an amazing life.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    You don't understand, for the Bacon resides on a higher plate of existance than yourself.
    You must become sausage before you reach the latter level of bliss.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

I feel bad for loling but john is right. I would kill for that to be the worst day of my life.

My father gave me his pipe today, I don't know how to feel right now.

EDIT: Wow is that really all it takes to get you pissed off?
    Last edited by Outcast; 10-21-2012 at 11:03 PM.