Page 167 of 256 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177217 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 2552

Thread: How your day went

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    When I paid to get my electrical fixed the dude said that the wiring needs to be redone in the whole house so not to plug anything that uses a lot of energy into any of my outlets like a hair dryer. My room is freezing most of the time and I can't buy a space heater to use because they pull a lot of electricity as well. So I need alternatives. Wooly socks and sweatpants perhaps.

And my work needs to make up their damn minds! Yesterday AND today I got called off then called back on an hour later to go in at noon. I better get a fifth day next week cuz that just ain't fair.

ya get crewneck sweaters because they are easier to sleep in, a hood is very annoying. also sweatpants are good and wooly socks are a must.

(source: me i always have to wear layers to bed in the winter)

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    When I paid to get my electrical fixed the dude said that the wiring needs to be redone in the whole house so not to plug anything that uses a lot of energy into any of my outlets like a hair dryer. My room is freezing most of the time and I can't buy a space heater to use because they pull a lot of electricity as well. So I need alternatives. Wooly socks and sweatpants perhaps.

And my work needs to make up their damn minds! Yesterday AND today I got called off then called back on an hour later to go in at noon. I better get a fifth day next week cuz that just ain't fair.
    Make sure you're not getting ripped off. My local news did a little experiment with that, and guys will tell you there's a lot more to be fixed than needed in a heartbeat just to rape your wallet.

But yea, I got a chocolate orange yesterday, and I still got more than half left today. Everything's alright.

Oh... except I can't pay my internet bill and it's been due for a day now.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

pushed myself too hard lifting weights and now i feel like im gonna puke uuuuuggghhhh

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

not gonna watch that

reminds me of this

oh my GOOOOOD

Quote Originally Posted by Hayashida View Post
    pushed myself too hard lifting weights and now i feel like im gonna puke uuuuuggghhhh
    lol what did u lift, a bag of marshmallows??

jeez hes not spongebob