Page 133 of 255 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 2545

Thread: How your day went

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    I finished up high school on Wednesday. I am bored. Need summer job. But going on vacation in two weeks. Dilemma.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    I drove to work today for the first time today. Scared as fuck but I did it and no one died. Wtf does "you drive to stiff. You need to relax." Mean exactly? I'm new at this and I'm too big for this damn truck you ass!
    ya u just need to relax about it. driving is not a big deal, you just need to get comfortable behind the wheel. Go on streets where there's p much no traffic and just drive around until you feel comfy doing that and then move onto a more populated road until that feels comfy and then just move on up like that

Quote Originally Posted by Hayashida View Post
    ya u just need to relax about it. driving is not a big deal, you just need to get comfortable behind the wheel. Go on streets where there's p much no traffic and just drive around until you feel comfy doing that and then move onto a more populated road until that feels comfy and then just move on up like that
    ^Yeah, just get comfortable with your vechicle. Parking lots are pretty good places to practice, too, espcially if you need practice backing and parking.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon_Barbarian View Post
    I finished up high school on Wednesday. I am bored. Need summer job. But going on vacation in two weeks. Dilemma.
    Lucky!! I still have two weeks till summer break because of all our snow days :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    She has spoken and so we must obey!

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    My school never has snow days. Never. :T
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon_Barbarian View Post
    My school never has snow days. Never. :T
    A lot of the time, we shouldn't. Our supervisors are just too lazy to come in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    She has spoken and so we must obey!

i got almost 100 upvotes on imgur. it was a pretty good day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conversation
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE YO KIDS
    Sylux: WHAT ABOOT MY WIFE?
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE JAI

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    So my mom gave me what was left of her side of the Star Trek and collectable car collection she's built up over the past 18 years or so today. I took pics.

There used to be a LOT more of these, but my dad got rid of his stuff :c These two have never been put together, lol.

Star Trek Micromachines, a bunch of duplicates here.

And I only got one of each of these ones. I used to play with the Enterprise-D a lot cause it's the one with the disconnecting disc. The Defiant is my fave there tho.

A lot of die cast 1/18 cars.

And what's left of the rest of the Star Trek collection. Too bad the Enterprise E is missing one of its necelleses :c (or whatever)

This is only like half of what existed that is now gone. SADFACE.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

some good cars there

sweet

Despite disliking part of the new design (redirecting the "forums" link on the main page to a specific thread concerning a contest I don't care about), I decided to give Conceptart another shot.

Well, thanks. I'll be sure to enjoy my unregistered stay without contributing anything to the community.

EDIT: it says, "Registration denied, this forum runs an active policy of not allowing spammers. Please contact us via the "Contact Us" page link if you believe this is in error"

Because I'm feeling confrontational, the comma after "Registration denied" should be a semicolon or a period. Also, they're missing a period at the end.
    Last edited by Matt; 05-19-2013 at 11:00 PM.