Page 257 of 264 FirstFirst ... 157207247253254255256257258259260261 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 2634

Thread: How your day went

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Drew all night, forgot to sleep, went to work for 8 hours.

Probably gonna be the same thing tonight too, except i gotta fix that shit cause i start school again on the 18th.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Going to be backpacking across Western Europe for the next 10 days! So excited.

Sounds great. Just be sure to look out for gypsies, those bastards will pick you clean in a blink of an eye.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Cool racism, Hell Baron.

Planning on any particular stops, Butternut? Hope you have fun!

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Keep an eye out for white people butternut they're all over europe

heheheheheh

Quote Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
    Cool racism, Hell Baron.
    Hey, chill. It's just a friendly warning towards Butternut.

Besides, if you've ever been to europe then you'd know those bastards are everywhere.
    Nearly got pickpocketed by them at Paris during a school trip. Thrice. And a bunch of classmates got mugged by a group of 20 of those bastards.
    So I hope you can understand that I'm not very fond of gypsies.

Butternut, if you ever come to America, watch out for niggers. Those bastards are everywhere. Nearly got mugged by them during a recent trip to Harlem. And a bunch of my friends got jumped by a gang of about 20 of those bastards.
    So I hope you can understand that I am not very fond of niggers.

That's not entirely fair, I confess. Because anti-black sentiment is not as socially acceptable as antiziganism, and as bad as POC have it in America, at least no Republican has yet openly stated, in clear language, that blacks don't deserve human rights, while in 2002 a MP in England said that Romani peoples 'do not deserve the same human rights as my decent constituents going about their ordinary lives.'
    So, no. Unless you don't see anything wrong with my example above, I totally think you should re-examine your view towards Romani (PS: Gypsy is generally considered a slur - hence why I used nigger - and generally the preferred term is Romani as a catch-all, even though while all Romani are 'gypsies' not all 'gypsies' are Romani.)

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Heil Hydra
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver's mother was Romani. Kind of drives home how much the opening bit with Magneto was the best part of First Class and I so very much would love a Magneto: Nazi Hunter movie.