Page 256 of 264 FirstFirst ... 156206246252253254255256257258259260 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 2636

Thread: How your day went

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    We know he's an employee there, but we don't know his exact position. Probably assistant manager or something because he's always running the show when the actual manager is out. The whole atmosphere is just one gloomy piece of crap like everyone there hates their job except for one really old guy who's the liveliest one there.

We were gonna see if we could apply for jobs there but I don't even see that happening. Mostly cause I don't wanna wade in a sea of what seems to be a bunch of mask-wearing backstabbers.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    More of a how your month went.
    Bought a car like three weeks ago , 2001 Ford Expedition with 145k miles on it paid most of it off in the down payment and financed $1,700 of it to help build my credit. Still no license but I'm way more comfortable driving my car than I ever was driving anyone else's smaller vehicles. I get to drive to and from work every morning and night now plus on my days off as long as I have a licensed driver with me. I'm aiming for two more weeks before I feel ready to take my drivers test and be done with waiting on everyone else so I can get shit done.

Found out I've been the only one paying rent at my house (house is owned by my sisters mother and father in law) and the land lord wanted me to pay more to make up what they aren't paying. So rather than pay $400 (out of the $750 total house rent) for a single room I'm not allowed out of comfortably and could be the starting point of a fire at any moment I moved out and back to my parents house.
    Been here a week now and my best friend is asking me to move with him his boyfriend and his mom when they get a bigger place. I'm flattered but I need to get to know his boyfriend more and I've never even met his mom so I'm on the fence. I want to move out on my own without anyone but all these places are so damn expensive even for a one bedroom but I wasn't planning on making another move till I paid off my car around the end of summer. Now I'm conflicted and I don't know what I want to do besides eat carnita nachos.

think I killed so many flies today, that its the equivalent biomass of a puppy

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    You should fashion a puppy from them.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Worked at the comic store today for 8 hours again. Earned $80. Spent $80. Walked out with another giant stack of comics. Turns out two tornadoes had touched down while I was working, which was slightly ironic cause I was looking for a Sharknado Pop! figure. No damage, no biggie.
    Got back home, alphabetized my catch for the day, spent two hours reading Y: The Last Man book 5, and now I'm preparing to spend the rest of the night drawing a friend a birthday piece.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

if things continue this way, half your room will be comics next year

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Next year? More like next month.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

101 Dalmations Member MiguelAndrew's Avatar
    Hi everyone!! I'm happy to say that I graduated from college having degree in Bachelor of Science in Architecture , then after my graduation I accidentally tour around the country for a month (because I went to the capital which is 3 hours by plane without a return ticket) and it was a nice experience to travel. Now, I'm practicing as architect's apprentice and apparently I'm in the office right now.
    Last edited by MiguelAndrew; 08-08-2014 at 12:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MiguelAndrew View Post
    Hi everyone!! I'm happy to say that I graduated from college having degree in Bachelor of Science in Architecture , then after my graduation I accidentally tour around the country for a month (because I went to the capital which is 3 hours by plane without a return ticket) and it was a nice experience to travel. Now, I'm practicing as architect's apprentice and apparently I'm in the office right now.
    So cool!! Congrats on everything!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    She has spoken and so we must obey!

Congrats, dude.