Page 253 of 256 FirstFirst ... 153203243249250251252253254255256 LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 2552

Thread: How your day went

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    "allows 14-15 year olds to have sex with anyone 5 years older or less."
    "14-15 year olds"
    "5 years older or less."
    "5 years older or less."
    "14-15 year olds"
    "sex with anyone"
    "sex with anyone"
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

lmao listen to thomas hobbes here

you can justify your perversions however you want, but it's not an issue of control - it's entitlement

you're acting like being a man is like being the host of the phoenix or something

edit: @ozza not buttzet

Are u reading dat

naw rereading new x-men, and my copy of pretty deadly vol 1 came in the mail so about to read that too

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    So yea I woke up at 6am, realized 'oh shit I gotta be somewhere in like an hour and a half' so I got my shit together and left at like 7:45 to my friends house. We then proceeded to make a 3 or so mile trek to the comic shop which I've heard is the biggest in the nation? Could be false, in any case it's the Mile High Comics Megastore.

So we went down there and they have this thing for a few months now where you can go there and help out as a kind of temporary employee and you earn in-store credit based on how many hours you've put in, and you can use that for anything in the store, also everything is half off right now as long as it's older than 6 months.

So we went there for 2 hours after getting there at like 9am, only to find that we had to wait for another hour because it wasn't open due to it being a holiday.
    Started with packing and boarding comics, but I got pulled to the back section where all the old dusty ass comics are and helped with building another shelf and moving boxes of comics with another guy. Ended up making $24 of credit for 2 hours, we'll be there a lot longer tomorrow. It's pretty awesome.

Might try and cop a job out of it, though I have heard there's a required 'nerd/comic knowledge test' and that the manager is completely emotionless and kind of a dick... BUT yea.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

One Thousand Member indescribable's Avatar
    I nearly killed myself today. Unintentionally, but yeah.

How

Started going way too fast on a new and deceptively steep hill. Gave myself death wobbles so I couldn't brake and came THIS close to going right out into traffic. I literally managed to stop about a foot away from a main road, and just about took another skater out with me. Long story short, I was an idiot.

oic gj not dying gruesomely

thank you. looking back, i'm also really grateful that i didn't pee myself afterwards.