Page 190 of 256 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200240 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 2556

Thread: How your day went

You didn't really need to tell her, actually.
    Usually, when I get a lower mark than usual, I just try to score 100% on the next exam, so my overall mark won't look like it has been affected. Of course, if it was the last exam, you'd be screwed, I guess.

What kind of parents have you all got? Seriously, my parents aren't happy with less than 95 (I survive with 90+, though), but it's mostly because I'm still in secondary 3 (I've got no idea what grade it is in the US, but it's like in the middle of high school). Everything's still really easy, so it's not much trouble. The problem is that I have to waste hours before exams either studying or doing homework to keep it up. Such precious time I could've spent drawing.

My parents are happy when they know I've put in the effort. Thankfully I don't have exams anymore.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Maybe it's because my parents weren't supportive of pretty much anything but I don't get why your parents would be mad that you got a bad grade on something that does not effect them in the long run.
    If you get a bad grade you are the one that's screwed and not your parents. Do they have some ulterior motive behind you furthering your education or something? I can understand they just want the best for you and if school is what you want to do that is great and if it is I can only imagine that you would be kicking yourself and hating the world so WHY ADD TO YOUR MISERY!!!!
    In that situation I think the best thing to do is talk with your child and let them know it's not the end of the world but if they are serious about their education they are going to have to commit to it more the next time around. Taking something away after you get a bad grade is like making fun of your kid after they got beat up and bullied at school. I could understand if you were in middle school and it was completely apparent that you didn't try what so fucking ever but it doesn't seem that way.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    My mom used to get on me a lot about bad grades when I was younger. Then 'things' happened, and I started getting consistent bad grades all through Middle School and HS, which she also got on my case about alot. She's pretty much the reason I graduated on time, and why I've been a 3.0+ GPA college student for the past 3 years.

My dad never really cared either way.

- - - Updated - - -

My mom used to get on me a lot about bad grades when I was younger. Then 'things' happened, and I started getting consistent bad grades all through Middle School and HS, which she also got on my case about alot. She's pretty much the reason I graduated on time, and why I've been a 3.0+ GPA college student for the past 3 years.

My dad never really cared either way.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

My parents haven't seen my grades since like middle school, because I got to the age where I sincerely cared about my grades. You're at that age too it seems, don't understand why they're putting salt on wounds.

Just try again okay?
    Maybe try a study groups, I love study groups cuz I don't get too bored.

my daaY wEnt FANNYA IAMDAG GIEFF

ok jubeh -.- i seriously just want to kill you and rip you face off >:|

You shouldnt say things like that about yourself
    Last edited by Hayashida; 02-13-2014 at 12:52 PM.

Pretty nervous right now. I have to do an exam on Microsoft Office tommorow.

If you fail I'll kill you

hope that makes you feel better