Page 189 of 261 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199239 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2601

Thread: How your day went

You're a real ice-hole you know that

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Ok so today is February 10th and I supposedly start my full time today. No one had called me to say when my training is or anything so I had some one text my business unit leader and ask for me because I was told how it usually works is that I stay on first shift and train there for 6weeks then I go to my new shift and finish my training and probation there and I was all for that. So I had some one text to make sure and I get told "come in on Monday 2nd shift 3:45pm-12am"
    . . . I know it's supposed to be Monday-Friday during the first six weeks but SECOND SHIFT??? Like wtf! I specifically passed up jobs on second shift because it's an utterly shit schedule!
    You get out at midnight and what? What is there to do that WONT get you in trouble somehow? So you sleep until 8am then get up and do all your running around BEFORE work? So you go to work tired? Stupid. Hate that! Do not want!
    So I call today to confirm everything because I start thinking that there's a guy with my same first name so maybe she got us mixed up. I find out that no one knows ANYTHING about this. So I call and leave a message with the BUL and finally got a response a few minutes ago (I called at 6am mind you) from the crewer (I'm not important enough for the BUL to call I guess) and she says "Meghan is saying that no one is going anywhere until we get training dollars so for now you are still on first shift in your department. And that's all she's said."
    So now I don't know if my FT status is in effect or not. I have to wait for Thursday to find out and even then who knows if they will know anything. This was going to be the perfect setup for me because my sister is getting married on May 17th and I'm the maid of honor (that's right I said it) so I need to take the 17th and 18th off but if I'm still in training and probation I can't because I can't have any days missed especially right at the end.
    All I wanted was a smooth transition into FT but nooooooo.

yo im in a sauna
    this shit hot son

One Thousand Member indescribable's Avatar
    today i said the word "duties" at work and my 25 y/o co-worker nearly had a mental breakdown he laughed so hard.

really, guys. really?

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    hahahaha. You said 'dooty'.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

u gotta emphasize the t

101 Dalmations Member Midori-Midori's Avatar
    Last month, I wrote my Bio exam. I thought I did really well and all. I was even the first person to finish and get out of the exam room. When the marks come out, I go and find my student number on the list and see that I failed the exam with a 46% and my overall mark dropped by 10% :S, so the entire month my mom took away my laptop, tablet and books. Today I checked my mark online and find that I looked at the wrong number and actually did very well. >.< ugh a whole month wasted in tears and frustration.

hahaha ur parents care enough about u 2 punish u when u perform poorly in school hahaha

wut, how can your parents punish you if you get a bad grade once.

101 Dalmations Member Midori-Midori's Avatar
    Because I'm graduating soon, and I'm going into Bio, so if I don't do well then I won't get in :s