Page 181 of 266 FirstFirst ... 81131171177178179180181182183184185191231 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 2658

Thread: How your day went

owned

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    Hey so you guys know how I just have the BEST god damn luck in the entire world right?
    Right . . .?
    Yea fucking right.
    My house was robbed today.
    They stole literally thousands of dollars of electronics from us. PS3, 360, Xbox1, 70 xbox 360 games, wii U, two 32" HD flat screens (one was mine), two iPad minis (one was mine), 3 3ds xl's (one was mine), 3 dsi XL's (one mine), an Apple TV, and other shit I can't even think of right now.
    I will probably post pics tomorrow of the carnage because I dwell in misery when fucked up shit happens. Sherif was here and they surprisingly dusted for finger prints and all that so hopefully they catch the fuckers.

I turned my find my iPhone on for the iPad but they haven't tried to connect to the internet with it yet (but its pass locked do idk how that's going to work)

If anyone knows who is in charge of the universe can you tell him to stop fucking with me already? Please?
    How did they get in?

if you examine his room closely you'll see a giant man-shaped hole in his wall

dont worry psy, they're gonna find him. and they're gonna kill him.

Princess of Default Victories pajamajam's Avatar
    Do you at least have renter's insurance? And did you write down serial numbers for some of your big stuff? IIRC, pawn shops have to keep everything off the sales floor for a certain amount of time so law enforcement has a chance to track stuff down before it's sold again. So, you know, hopefully whoever it was was dumb enough to use pawn shops.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    SPOILER! :
    They smashed my sisters window, unlocked it then climbed through. Opened up the back door and took all the shit out the back and hopped the wall into the ally. They put a chair near the wall then a tire on the other side to get down. I had used some kitchen shears that morning and put them in the sink before I went to work and those plus a pair of scissors we had in a office supply caddy were on the floor and coffee table. We don't have renters because I make the most money in the house and I can't sign up for it because on paper I don't live here. I had asked about if we were going to get it and I never got an answer. This is his parents house but it's listed as a rental on the home owners insurance so there's a good chance that even if his parents say that we are living here rent free that they won't cover anything except the window. They pay 1/3 to 1/2 on some of this stuff but they are saving for their wedding plus paying off all their credit card debt that they stupidly racked up. The sheriffs department came out and did a report and surprisingly they dusted and lifted some prints from the big tv that they couldn't et because it is mounted to the entertainment center, the window where they came in, and a plate that they threw on my bed, and an original fat ps3 that they had thrown in a pillow case but left when they heard my brother in laws mom came home from work ( they live across the street).

these criminals must be brought to justice

Psy you should bring them to justice on ur own like batman

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

That sucks, Psy. =(
    How are you doing now? Is insurance working ok for y'all? IDK. Goodluck anyways, i hope everything turns out fine for you and your family.

Today i kinda like fucked up at school. Then the teacher went like, you fucked up.
    And i went like OK. Then he said " What you gonna do then now eh?" and i was like aren't you supposed to help when i fuck up?
    I find my school system fucked up. I'm better off without this course ugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Togame
    Cheerio