Page 169 of 256 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 2556

Thread: How your day went

pie

Hm working 2 jobs is hard, but not for the reasons I thought. Just really hard to get to sleep on time. I'm actually finding my free time more rewarding though.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Nope.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    Hm working 2 jobs is hard, but not for the reasons I thought. Just really hard to get to sleep on time. I'm actually finding my free time more rewarding though.
    Why do you find your free time more rewarding? Is it because you feel like you earned it more or you just appreciate it more? and what were the reasons y you thought working 2 jobs were hard before? Not that I think its not hard but just curious what ur reasons were

Quote Originally Posted by Hayashida View Post
    Why do you find your free time more rewarding? Is it because you feel like you earned it more or you just appreciate it more? and what were the reasons y you thought working 2 jobs were hard before? Not that I think its not hard but just curious what ur reasons were
    When I had a lot of free time I felt guilty playing games and stuff because I felt like I needed to be working on things, but now that I'm working too much I get how people can 'wind down'. Also just thought it would be harder in general. It's really not. It's just the long nights and then having to wake up at 7am is obnoxious but its not all that different from going to school.

When I had a lot of free time I felt guilty playing games and stuff because I felt like I needed to be working on things, but now that I'm working too much I get how people can 'wind down'. Also just thought it would be harder in general. It's really not. It's just the long nights and then having to wake up at 7am is obnoxious but its not all that different from going to school.
    Thats good I guess. Damn tho man, idk if I could do that, I only work 9-5 and I'm tired all the time

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Wutcha cookin'.

Baking pumpkin pies, pumpkin rolls, chocolate chip cookies and making a fruit salad all for desserts.
    Have to cut up and mix everything for the stuffing (including my own gluten free stuffing) cut up the ham so I can stick it in the crockpot tomorrow and prep the turkey tonight so I can throw it in the over at like 6 or 7am. The rolls and potatoes some one else can do cuz I bought all the stuff and already putting in most of the time and effort as it is.

@Jubeh: I only worked two jobs for 6 months before I quit one. It helps if you have an employer that will actually work around the others schedule but still give you hours like usual IMO. I unfortunately didn't get that help from mine so I hope yours do. What is the goal of working two jobs?

what do you mean what's my goal

need to pay the bills man

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    You can pay the water bill for free though. /maturity
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

what do you mean what's my goal

need to pay the bills man
    I thought you were gonna save up for a hachi roku