Page 168 of 255 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178218 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 2545

Thread: How your day went

Ya im not spongebob

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    John is Squidward.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

and u are scatward

um what cartoon is that from? o_O

spongebutt poopypants

its a classic in Bulgaria and colorado

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Normally I have mon-wed off but I agreed to work all three days because my department is more than likely not running tomorrow and there's a chance I could actually ether get 4-8hrs of OT if I work Friday and Saturday or possibly just get them off.
    Since I did this though now I have to cram all my cleaning, rearranging, baking, and food prep after I get off of work today since my family is coming to my house for thanksgiving. I'm so damn tired I wish I'd said no to today but the extra money could cover a gift or two for Xmas.

- - - Updated - - -

Normally I have mon-wed off but I agreed to work all three days because my department is more than likely not running tomorrow and there's a chance I could actually ether get 4-8hrs of OT if I work Friday and Saturday or possibly just get them off.
    Since I did this though now I have to cram all my cleaning, rearranging, baking, and food prep after I get off of work today since my family is coming to my house for thanksgiving. I'm so damn tired I wish I'd said no to today but the extra money could cover a gift or two for Xmas.

Made $40 off two commissions yesterday thankfully, because I need the cash. The next few days will be spent drawing them and such, no biggie.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Got called off AFTER I'd showered and dressed for work. At least I can clean and start baking right away though.

Wutcha cookin'.
    <My comic