Page 155 of 256 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 2556

Thread: How your day went

gunzet's opinions

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    I prefer Gundams :c
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

One Thousand Member indescribable's Avatar
    Oh, hello.

Holy SHIT TAXES ARE FUCKING RIDICULOUS. How the fuck does 33% of my ENTIRE FUCKING PAYCHECK DISAPPEAR LIKE WOW YOU DON'T GO FROM $300 to $200 OVERNIGHT. Beyond that I'm A FUCKING MINOR WHY AM I ALREADY PAYING EXORBITANT INCOME TAX I DON'T EVEN MAKE MINIMUM WAGE HOLY FUCK.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Welcome to Turbo Hell, son.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

I wish there was a Humble Bundle-like slider on my taxes so I could choose what my tax money gets spent on. It's ridiculous how much politicians can spend on absolutely useless things (e.g. the attempt to ban M-rated arcade games when arcade games don't even get ESRB ratings).

Got sent home early. Pretty sweet.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    Got sent home early. Pretty sweet.
    May I ask just what for?

Too many dicks on the sales floor

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    That's so sexist.

Edit: woke up feeling like crap but got ready for work anyways. About to walk out the door and the Crewer calls me and says come in at 11am instead. I say ok and text the two people that have less seniority than I do in my department and neither of them was called in later. One was never called and the other is just decided to not call and see what they wanted from him because they didn't leave a message.
    The twat ends up signing to go home early and gets to after only working two hours. I end up getting called in to go in at 10am. So he could and should have been there for those two hours and still went home and I would have gotten to work my full 8hrs like I'm supposed to but instead I get screwed out of two hours of pay because he's a lazy mofo.
    Why keep a job if you are going to sign to go home EVERYDAY YOU WORK?! Makes no damn sense! Especially a job like this! Spoiled rich kids I swear.
    Last edited by Psy; 08-22-2013 at 10:23 PM.