Page 149 of 260 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199249 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 2600

Thread: How your day went

ya puuchan you should be excited, you've got your own space now your own home isn't that neat?!?!

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    It took many years of blood, sweat, and zed guts, but it has finally happened.

<My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Psyyy so many expencesss, im looking at the list and thinking ' shit i have to buy all that stuff still '
    I need to buy EVERYTHING i dont really have much savings but im not going to buy everything new so yeah..
    I bought the floor, curtains and some shelves from the previous owner for 300 euro. because floors are expensive. And they had their curtains made proffesionally on size @__@ so yeah.

I'm gonna make a list of shit i still need the most basic stuff is a bed, tv/closet thing. couch and a fridge really.
    Since im only like moved 10km away from home or so im planning on washing my clothes there for time being until i have enough money to buy a washing machine @_@. Luckily my mom has a lot of shit as well, so i dont really need to buy plates, knives and pans (stuf for kitchen i guess)
    Although there's still so much stuff needed and the moving itself since i cant drive T__T
    fdislfdskfhddsjlh

ALSO GUNZ, TOO LATE MAN TOO LATE.

also yes. ACHIEVEMENTS!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Togame
    Cheerio

It's not too late!
    It's never too late!
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Last night at 12:30am the power in my room went out. Only the light switch works. Mine is the only room affected and its pissing me off. It's my last day off and I didn't get to do any sewing like I wanted to because of this. Reset all the breakers and everything but my room is still dead. The landlord is at work until 4 or later so idk if its getting fixed any time soon either UGH! I need to screw a certified electrician.

Here's hoping I die in my sleep

Join the club

Just got done watching the Watchmen Motion Comic over the past 4 hours (12 20min episodes). Mind still blown, and I got a lot more than I did from the movie having never completely read the graphic novel.

Overall, I side with Rorschach. If Manhattan had any care for humanity to begin with, he could have prevented Ozy's 'neccessary sacrifice' completely. Can't help but have a conflicting opinion though, since what's done is done now, and in the end Rorscach basically wins since it's implied the press finds his journal. So that just means the truth -does- eventually get out and the nuclear war resumes at some point, and Ozy practically fucks himself by trying to use Manhattan as a tool.

I'm guessing since he can foresee the future that he couldn't foresee Rorschach's actions due to the tachyon clouding. But seeing as though he's always been able to foresee the future, the real problem lies in Manhattan beginning to see himself as a god, just watching actions unfold and rationalizing, which is how I imagine actual 'gods' to be, if they exist that is.

Erm... but yea, it was a good fuckin' 4 hours.
    <My comic

Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    Here's hoping I die in my sleep
    Fffuck you wide wake and its morning

It's morning alright