Page 137 of 233 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 2324

Thread: How your day went

FUCKING SHIT.

I was trying to pre-order GRID2 from Steam and the payment failed.
    If that's not worse enough, it did take the money from my bank account.
    Just perfect...

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    If it took the money, you paid for it. Just talk to the peeps who work Steam or something, man.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

already sent customer services a message concerning this issue.
    I just hope I either get the game or my money back soon.

Because of phone issues I couldn't call my ride and so I had to walk across town in flip flops which have given me several blisters which is a pretty good way for a diabetic to lose his feet. I'm hoping they heal quicker than the last one.

Sir-Mass-a-Lot
    Oh yeah I forgot you have the Beetis.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    I got maybe 5hrs of sleep. Ugh today is going to suck. Already woke up with a headache. Just tossed and turned all night and couldnt shut my brain off.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Woke up super early, still adjusting to my 8:30 art class. Hit snooze maybe twice because I always set my alarm maybe 2 hours earlier than I have to leave so I can get an extra hour or so's auxiliary rest.

Spent 4 hours in class, cause it's like that. Btw, I fucking hate colored pencils with a passion.

Left from class directly to the skateshop and picked up this deck.

I mean the design glows in the dark, and Misfits, cmon. It also came with a free sticker which I placed on the nose of the board.

I spent about 30mins in the skateshop switching the trucks over, and gripping the deck.

I then realized I can not have a deck with no design on it, no way, no how. So I headed to the art store to get some Sharpies oil-based paint markers.
    I got two white ones and a red one because I already had the design laid out in my head. I also got a multimedia drawing pad for art class which cost a PRETTY FUCKING PENNY, HOLY SHIT.

I then proceeded to head back the way I came, decided to sit down and start designing my deck.
    It ended up looking like
    This

So then I started the long journey home afterwards, got a six-inch sub with a Dr.Pepper to cure all that ails me, aaand now I'm here. Complete day is complete.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

I don't know much about skateboard decks aside from what Skate 3 taught me, but that looks awesome.

-

I visited a local author for a book signing at the bookstore I'm applying to work for this summer. She worked full-time on writing, and yet aside from her family, another writer and I were the only ones there. So you can make a living writing books and still be pretty much anonymous. That makes me both sad and happy.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    So today sucked as expected. Out of my entire family I got 4happy birthday text messages and three vocal ones. . . Two of the vocal ones were also texters. Went out to get something to eat for dinner with my sister and she just sat there and watched me eat because she wasn't hungry but wanted me to eat something because she knew there was nothing for me to eat at home.
    Shitty birthday strikes again. My mother couldn't even be late to bingo to see me and say happy birthday. My father ignored it completely. One sister took off to our uncles, the other slept all day, my older sister tried to do something so it wasn't a complete bust but yea . . ., my little brother said happy birthday and at least gave me a but with out being promoted to do so.
    Long story short shitty day is shitty.

happy bday