Page 130 of 264 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 2636

Thread: How your day went

Well I made a promise to myself that if I got 100K subscribers on YouTube I'd drink a pint of it, so I'm thinking of it as training. Besides, since when the hell did this become the psychoanalysis thread? I was just sharing my interesting day!

Went to bed early yesterday because people were pissing me off and I just couldn't be bothered to do anything.
    Woke up this morning to make myself a bacon and egg sandwich, got yelled at for making said sandwich.
    Tried to draw on photoshop, had some inspiration, photoshop crashed and of course there's not autosave functionality in CS2. So lost my shit and now again I'm slightly pissed.

So in all, it's been a shitty 24 hours. How bout y'all?

Damn, son!

Sounds irritable :c but at least you got to eat a bacon and egg sandwich; the best kind of sandwich

That is true, but for some reason, eating bacon and egg sandwiches always makes me feel empty inside. Like my stomach demands more.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    See what ya gotta do is get yourself a blueberry bagel, alright? Cuz that shit in half, leave it on the place.

Now while that's happening, get yourself a hotdog and cut that in half the long way, and fry those shits until they're kinda bending upwards, like 'eaaat meeeee!' That's when you know they're ready.

Start toasting the two halfs of the bagel until the exposed fluffy parts are nice and golden. Smack some butter on both of those bitches, slap the two sides of the dog on side-by-side, and bitchslap that shit one final time with a slice of Kraft cheese.

Enjoy your new bagel cheese hotdog sandwich. Bacon and eggs is optional but recommended.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

I propose that Gunz start a cooking channel on youtube.

Ghetto cooking with Gunzet.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Ghetto, what?
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Quote Originally Posted by Sylux View Post
    I drank a glass of my own piss.
    ok thats super disgusting. anyone who saw you do that will be like im never kissing that guy on the face cuz he had pee in it and also anyone they tell will feel the same way