Page 90 of 256 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190 ... LastLast

Thread: How your day went

So 99,9% of USA are not fifth, fourth, third, second or first generation born there? Everyone are just immigrants? Also, the AK is branded for USA, so all the terrorists, guerrilas and foreign soldiers using those weapons are actually USA people in disguises?

I mean, Hot Dogs are pretty USA, even so they were made by a German guy, but in USA. So yeah, you have one thing right there.

Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    Also, the AK is branded for USA, so all the terrorists, guerrilas and foreign soldiers using those weapons are actually USA people in disguises?
    We have a lot of time on our hands

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    So 99,9% of USA are not fifth, fourth, third, second or first generation born there? Everyone are just immigrants?
    Yea man, you didn't know?

Oh and we got chips too apparently, so fuck yea.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Yea I dunno about the t-rex and bears, but the rest is pretty 'murican. Maybe not in origin, except for the bald eagles, flag, probably the tanks, and the SCAR.
    Speaking of origin, you could also count out about 99.9% of the US population if that's the case, minus the Native Americans and such.
    No offense, but the FN-SCAR is from belgium.
    just sayin'

Yeah. Us Yanks aint nuthin' but pure d mutts.

@ Jubeh: Try this trick. Just turn one of your meals (like breakfast or lunch) into a piece of fruit & some real fruit juice or some real tea (fuck that bagged shit) & eat whatever you'd like for the other two within reason. STOP SNACKING SO DAMN MUCH YO! Do whatever workout you do & you'll find that your metabolism has quickened & your stomach gets full really quick.

At least that worked for me. I started doing this about...half a year ago & I'd say it took about 2...maybe 3 months before the pounds starting coming off but when they did they came off quick. I've lost 20 in the past 2 months. I don't watch it, I might go past my target of 200.
    Really not sure if it works for everyone. I work out daily what with the Tai Chi and all and I walk around Nashville like an aborigine so...that might be part of it.

Oh & for the record, there's not too much that the US didn't jack from other countries. We are a notion of pirates & robber barons after all, what did you expect.

Last edited by Black_Shaggie; 02-06-2013 at 09:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Baron View Post
    No offense, but the FN-SCAR is from belgium.
    just sayin'
    And used almost exclusively by the US. Still think it sucks that it beat out the XM8 :c
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

The XM8 is being used by US marines, though.

Personally i think the OICW is the most bad-ass looking, only bad thing is the extremely high production costs.
    which is not suprising since it's basicly half gun, half computer

I think it looks ugly as hell tbh, in any configuration xD. Also the XM8 may still be used, but I'm talking about being a standard weapon.

Though I love how my favorite weapon in terms of design- the ACR - came from my home state. But apparently it's most used in Poland.
    <My comic

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...TheSnuke24.jpg

'Murica will be reclaimed in the name of the queen!