Page 78 of 256 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128178 ... LastLast

Thread: How your day went

why are you doing this

He's right man that's why I bought a can opener

lets face it guys, electric guitar has only 1 sound cuz you use a lot of distortion when u play it and if u dont well then i guess you're pretty lame anyway

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    I'm sick as fuck right now and I sound like a toad when I talk.
    I just got a call from Fritolay about a position I interviewed for like +4 months ago. They asked if I was still interested that some one would be in contact with me within the next week with details on the next step of the process.
    . . . I said yes.
    BUT!!!
    The problem is that I am currently training to step up as the Merchandise Manager at work. It's not a guarantee but my boss is the one who asked me to step up and she got the to ahead to start my training which should be done by March. (Didn't say shit because I didn't wana jinx it) So now I'm torn on what to do.

SPOILER! :

It's more $$$ if I go with FL but I've been working forever for a promotion at DT and I finally got a boss that wants me to advance and I don't want to let her down.
    The promotion is not a sure thing because the district manager can say no and all that any time but he does like me and talks with me like I'm going to get it. I was actually supposed to take over as merch the beginning of this year and learn on the job but the DM switched it in us all and put another merch in my store to cover ours that left for store manager training. The other thing is that once my old merch manager comes back from training he has to wait at our store until a store that he can take over opens up so that could take months and shit. The most I could hope for with DT is about $12 an hour maximum and $10 minimum full time 37.5 hours per week guaranteed unless your store is fucking up big time.

With FL it's not a shoe in either because there is still another interview and a hair follicle drug test to pass then you find out if you passed them and then find out your start day. The drug test can take from 3-7 days or more normally and I assume they won't give you the drug test unless you pass the interview. The job is part time so 20 or more hours per week but labor intensive (packer position) but the average rate of pay is $16 an hour working mostly 2nd and 3rd shift.
    So yea I am torn. A couple awesome opportunities but with looking like an ungrateful cunt on one side or the other.

Listen to your heart Psy, sadly i can't give you advice on this.... but good luck. Also people can be very understandable, especially if you leave a job for a better pay, but i'm doing part-time so yeah the people here are used to it i guess.

ALSO

Work was going oke today, but it was getting busy and a lot of take-away orders so i was stressing out kinda @_@
    With being busy, you need to wait for take-away orders so you offer the customers something to drink so i tell this customer that his order is going to take a bit, and blablala ANYWAYS He gave me a rose. I was really like @_@ wut? then later on the day i kept smiling to myself about it... haha
    Sadly i didn't get to thank him enough for his kindness, because i was so confused and my head was a jumble with orders...

Anyways nice people It wasn't meant as anything romantic, but as something nice... but the guy was p. hot.
    It made my day better.
    SPOILER! :
    Last edited by Byakuran; 01-20-2013 at 06:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Togame
    Cheerio

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Hahaha, that sounds awesome, Bya. And did you get that new computer you've been wanting!? Cause I see it in the background, just kinda wondering.

My day went awesome, like so awesome.

I went to the skatepark most of the time and landed a new trick a few times (Fakie 360 flip), which felt awesome.
    Weather was pretty mellow.
    Landed a few really nice regular tre flips, and just had fun really.

On my way back home I picked up some McD's; ordered a meal that's supposed to come with two burgers, some fries, and a drink.
    Mine came with three burgers.
    Safe to say the whole day was a WIN.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

^Gratz on the new trick

More double lectures, labs and writeups... I have never been so bored. Also turns out someone I knew on my course has secretly been a furry the whole time.

yesterday at work i fell down the stairs.

tonight i couldn't work because i fell down the stairs.

10 days before i was originally going to quit.

wat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conversation
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE YO KIDS
    Sylux: WHAT ABOOT MY WIFE?
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE JAI

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    I told you about the stairs bro.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

spent all last night barfing and crapping at same time