Page 72 of 259 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast

Thread: How your day went

Quote Originally Posted by corastaur View Post
    I hate you clock -_- it's freezing here! I would gladly trade places :/
    Aw man gunz i'm jealous! I wanted to take a painting class but it was at the same time as something else -_-
    No you wouldn't trust me... I have a fan in front of my face and its like a hairdryer (and its better than nothing).

Man I love extremes. If my room isn't below 45 or above 85 I don't care for the temperature. Either I'm in shorts and a tank or no shirt, or I'm wearing long johns and sweatpants and a coat and hat and putting my hands in a blanket every time I get the chance.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    No you wouldn't trust me... I have a fan in front of my face and its like a hairdryer (and its better than nothing).
    That's what last summer was like here. I actually had two fans, and a blackout curtain over my window so no sunlight got in. My room stayed at LEAST a good 70+ even at night, and the fans only blew hot air... but it was air nonetheless. Safe to say it was just fuckin' miserable, and it wasn't dry heat either.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

I guess I do have the option to cuddle up in like 10 blankets, but I really really hate the cold. With a passion. I would still trade places! Have you tried spraying your face with water and sitting in front of the fan? Also I've heard eating something hot makes you sweat more and helps you cool down.

Hahaha, I tried doing the water thing when it just got so unbearable I thought I'd have a heat stroke.
    I'd just chill with a wet rag on my head and let the water run down, but it'd dry up in like two minutes and the water would go warm. Not very enjoyable.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

It's actually 34º celsious outside (I think this is like 90 f?), and in my room is 36º.

The best solution right now would to just succumb to a fiery death.
    <My comic

You know what is the worst, when you reach this heat, you need to start turning off all the electronics

Take a cold shower/bath

You know what is the worst, when you reach this heat, you need to start turning off all the electronics
    <My comic