Page 71 of 256 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast

Thread: How your day went

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    Sore today. My body was not made for sitting like that.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Didn't you mention something like this forever ago?
    i went to a different branch for an interview and i didnt get the job there. but now one downtown offered me a job so i gotta go in today to fill out an application n shit

Found out I owe the school a bunch of money and will not be able to take classes this semester

Damn, sorry to hear that bruh. Did you fail any classes at all? That same thing happened to my mom and she hasn't been able to go back since I think.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Aw dude that sucks! What happened?? Was it something on their side, or like a lost scholarship or something?

I started winter quarter this week... My classes are good so far. My professor almost fainted in class today so that was entertaining. Found out one of my friends was sexually assaulted by her co-RA last quarter while she was drunk, he was fired over break b/c of a party in the dorm that was crashed by the police tho... so i guess that's good? On the plus side i'm in a drawing class this quarter which should be fun! And at the end of this quarter I'll be done with the psych major, so spring quarter I can take whatever I want. XD

It was my fault but something that I feel should have been communicated to me way earlier.

Im taking a painting class this semester, so that should be quite interesting since I've already done pretty much all the 'art' classes I can take. Wish there was a Figure Drawing II though, cause I loved that. I don't really dig going to like sessions cause I dunno. I like that 'class' setting, lol.
    <My comic

there is a heat wave over here... I'm dying and I didn't sleep last night because of the heat.

I hate summer.

I hate you clock -_- it's freezing here! I would gladly trade places :/
    Aw man gunz i'm jealous! I wanted to take a painting class but it was at the same time as something else -_-

I hate hot weather; I can't skate in it.
    I hate cold weather; I can't skate in it.

I prefer a nice Spring or Fall day with no wind, clear skies, and a mellow temp of about 60-70.
    <My comic