Page 70 of 261 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast

Thread: How your day went

If I could like your post, I would.
    That sounds 140% more interesting already!

Injured myself last Friday snowboarding -- wrecked both shoulders after wiping out -- so work today was a pain to deal with. I'm hoping that the pain goes away soon. I can barely write so, of course, drawing is out of the question. (Thankfully, it doesn't take much effort to type.)
    よろしく

arrrg. Been sitting here in my office with a mega shitload of stuff to print & nothing to print on because my boss neglected to order new materials Friday.
    "Get caught up on your design work," he says!
    Well guess what Jerkie...I am caught up on my design work! It's my primary function here dude. It's what you hired me for. I shouldn't even be printing shit.

Problem is (& this is why I'm ancy) all of my orders are ready to print & we've got deadlines to meet...dilldly squat to print the orders on.
    If there's one place where I just have to demand professionalism is on the job.

Other than that e'ry thing's just Irie.

got offered a job at a bank, so I gotta go in tomorrow and fill out an application and get a background check done and shit. so thats ok.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Didn't you mention something like this forever ago?
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

My drug dealer gave me 5 grams of Maui Wowee for $50 as a present for graduating the Challenge program (he recommended it to me) so I'm fucking stoked big time. I'm gonna light up like a Christmas tree I tell ya that much.

....LOL.

Today I went to buy some local famous cheesecake to bring home to friends, but the cafe was closed.
    I WANT MAH CHEESECAKE YO.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylux View Post
    My drug dealer gave me 5 grams of Maui Wowee for $50 as a present for graduating the Challenge program (he recommended it to me) so I'm fucking stoked big time. I'm gonna light up like a Christmas tree I tell ya that much.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Went to work yesterday at 4am on only 2hrs of sleep but got out at 8am. Had to go back at 6pm all of the sudden because the new new Merch manager didn't get his shit done and I had to finish it but got out at 9pm.
    Was supposed to close today at 6pm but instead I have to go in at 5am with the possibility of staying a full shift because we have a visit today. I think they are trying to kill me and now I have a sore throat. I'm just so fucking sleepy!

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    Sore today. Started some dreads on a friend's head yesterday, and it took eight hours. My body was not made for sitting like that for so long.