Page 63 of 256 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast

Thread: How your day went

So when I went to open the store today the dude who closed left a huge mess and I was thinkin shit what a dickhead now I gotta clean this up. Anyway and I went to check the email and I see that the vice president is gonna be visiting in like an hour after I open and I was like shit shit shit i gotta clean this place. anyway i didn't get it clean in time cuz of the dick who closed last night. he was already on thin ice, he's gonna get fired now but he's an idiot anyway so fuck him

One Thousand Member indescribable's Avatar
    What kind of mess? Did you get in trouble at all

he just left the store in bad shape. Like shirts weren't folded, tables were messy, stuff wasn't put away, boxes were left out... And I was worried I was gonna get in trouble but apparently if the store is a mess in the morning it's the fault of whoever closed the night before.

Well it's lame he made a mess, but on the bright side maybe you'll get a cool new coworker?

So yesterday I had some kind of 24-hour bug or something (bit of a cough and sore throat today, but nothing serious). Turns out my boss is a bit of a germaphobe, and when he found out while I was at work today he nearly had a panic attack. I really really hope I don't make him sick or I'm in big trouble.

No matter what happens today...I'm golden because it's my birthday this weekend & after work I'm going on an epic binge of decadence & debauchery that'll last until tuesday morning. Hey...I'll be 40 & it's a milestone so hells yeah I'm gonna kick it.

ugh i feel sick to my stomach. I am so not ready for my two finals on tuesday X(

I found out black shaggie is turning forty and now I feel sick to my stomach.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    I'm actually 50.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Quote Originally Posted by indescribable View Post
    Well it's lame he made a mess, but on the bright side maybe you'll get a cool new coworker?

So yesterday I had some kind of 24-hour bug or something (bit of a cough and sore throat today, but nothing serious). Turns out my boss is a bit of a germaphobe, and when he found out while I was at work today he nearly had a panic attack. I really really hope I don't make him sick or I'm in big trouble.
    o taylour your avatar is so cuuute~

Ahahaha, thanks. *hugsqueeze*