Page 48 of 290 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast

Thread: How your day went

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by indescribable View Post
    School is so overrated, man. Also, I know I've asked you this before, but what program are you taking? Or is this just a general studies year or something...
    I'm premedical biology with a minor in women's studies ... and a certificate in applied ethics.

But yeah, I'm exhausted. My research paper ended up being 5,700 words long, and involved a lot of Supreme Court document-rifling. Yuck. I got five hours of sleep, and it's 3:30 a.m. and I'm still at the office. I still need to do laundry, and tomorrow I have another paper due. I'm absolutely unsure of how everything is going to pan out. I'll probably just lose it on Tuesday afternoon due to sleep deprivation.

Ooo Premed

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Baking and baking still not done. Work at 5am tomorrow and then grocery shopping for thanksgiving because my parents are Mensa material. Making $40 off of my baking tho. If my boss decides she wants to pay then $60. Which will all go to games for Christmas presents.

One Thousand Member indescribable's Avatar
    Psyyyyyyy I need to talk to you. Get on MSN. ): <

Edit: Okay, or not.
    Last edited by indescribable; 11-21-2012 at 12:52 AM.

went 2 Dallas. ate food

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    Went to my parents' house. Ate food.

Also finished Puella Magi Madoka Magica this morning. O____o
    Last edited by Celestial-Fox; 11-22-2012 at 01:45 AM.

My day was good I went to Regal cinemas and saw the new Bond picture. It was the best Bond picture I've ever seen, and one of the greatest pictures I've seen of all time. :3

At work I opened up a cardboard box and one of the flaps gently brushed against one of my balls and it nearly took me down from pain.

My car broke down so my manager had to drive me home and we went to ihop with a bunch of other people it was alright.

I gotta open boxes all the time at work. I never knew I was so close to danger the whole day

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    The cash register can be an accident waiting to happen as well. Depends on the height tho. At my work if you are above 5'6" and stand to close the the drawer or at an angle when it pops open you will get nut punched so bad.

Edit:
    Also this day is not starting off so well. Had a bad night of restless sleep and everyone in my house just wouldn't shut up long enough for me to properly fall asleep so I got 4.5hrs or so of sleep. I put my work clothes to was last night before bed and was going to dry them before work today like normal. Go out there at 5:30am and they are just sitting in the water. Stupid chord came loose so now I have to wait for them to finish washing then dry them hopefully in time for work.
    Work at 7:30-11:30am.
    Last edited by Psy; 11-22-2012 at 09:59 AM.