Page 33 of 267 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast

Thread: How your day went

Oh gawds :O Badgers! They're everywhere O_O why would you do this???? ;___;

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Because. Was sick this morning and spent the afternoon prepping for my college application essay.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Regular Member whenrabbitsattack2.0's Avatar
    ouch. bad morning

I consistently feel like crap at the end of the year, so i'm kinda used to it. pulled a muscle in ma stomach and kicked a douchebag in the nuts during PE > had shitty homework and got in trouble with my art teacher for sor-of wagging.

so kind of on the shitty side, but not too bad
    collectin my fav quotes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    I wasn't aware breasts were sentient and capable of independent movement
    Quote Originally Posted by theAnimeRebel View Post
    Sheesh, you people and your superiority issues.

What did that poor boy do to deserve such cruel treatment? He will never be able to use his balls again

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Ok so I feel like a royal ass hole right.
    Yesterday I told my Freight Manager (FM) a rumor I had just heard that fit with one we had heard before. I can tell she is angry but idk if its with me or the whole store or only a couple people. She won't respond to my texts and she's working right now so calling isint going to happen. I don't know if I'm a bad friend for telling her or if letting them blind side her woulda been better.

SPOILER! :
    A while back we heard from an ex manager that our new store manager (SM) likes to go in to her new stores and fire all the managers and my FM was first up on the chopping block. So she said she was ready for it and thy could bring it and shed collect unemployment and look for another job but she wasn't going down without a fight. That was like 3-4 weeks ago.
    The new rumor I was told was started by an associate we work with who's baby daddy's sister is our assistant store manager (ASM). This ASM is known by us as being a big mouth and saying what she shouldn't to the wrong people so we assume its her because she would have probably been told by the SM.
    So rumor is that our District Manager (DM) told the SM that she had to give the FM another chance before she tried to fire her. Don't know why but we know that he does like the FM to some degree even tho he picks on her. They said the SM said that she likes how the FM works and how she herself gets things done and her energy but her manager skills are lacking and she just isn't leading her team very effectively.
    The SM talked with me the day before I heard this rumor and told me all of this except about the DM. So it is probably all true. The SM told me that the FM and myself have to get the stocking crew up to par because the DM isn't kidding about if you don't get them on board and get the warehouse to stay under control you and everyone else is fired (that's what I saw stars about the other day to). So she wants me and the FM to train everyone in their job and fallow up with them to see how they are progressing daily.
    So now I'm like why would she tell me that if she's just going to fire the FM? Is she trying to save her still?

I told my FM all this and she text me "that's it I quit. I'm fucking done" they won and they broke me" she was never fully trained as a FM and had to learn on the job. That position has a 6month training to go thru and she was thrown into it.

She also thinks that by what the DM told me and the SM telling me "The DM is watching you to see if you can lead this crew." That they are going to promote me into her position now and fire her because that's what they did to her at her last store except they transferred her out. She said if they do that she wants me to take it because she'd rather bow out gracefully and have me take control than to have one of the assholes on the stocking crew or an outside force take the position. But this was all before we heard the second rumor so she could hate me right now.

I don't want to be the FM. There are definitely some perks to the job like all early shifts and a pretty much set schedule with a Friday Saturday off combo and a nice sized check. There is also a lot of stress involved and you are at the mercy of the freight and your team. If the team decides to be a bunch of lazy asses its on the FM. There's a lot of technical knowledge and shit I haven't been equipped with yet. I could do it but how well is another question.
    I told her that to but now with me telling her everything she probably sees me as a schemer or something.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    Ok so I feel like a royal ass hole...
    Tight and off-limits?
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    So I accidentally bruised a freshman when I punched him in the arm when the two of us were roughhousing. Karma got me good though because I thoroughly smashed my funny bone into the stage during play practice.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    So shit went down today and my favorite manager is gone. She was lesbian btw. She's now the FM of another store and that stores FM is coming to my store. He's 23 (my age) and that concerns me because I've rarely gotten along with guys my age. Older dudes and me are cool and same for younger but same age and I'm like shit its an alpha male contest. Who will come out on top? That's going to suck because I'm a total bottom.
    With my luck this dude will get along with this asshole I work with (also 23) but that dude wants this new managers job so we will see. Tho if they do get along then I am fucked and I can only hope to be saved by my work performance and the hopefully still good favor of my store manager.
    I'm told this new guy is SMT tho and if I remember right that's "Store Manager in Training" so maybe he will be gone quickly.
    I just feel bad for my friend and I hate having to work at this place once again alone. It's stupid problems I know but it's my lively hood. If I can get something better elsewhere I may just take it and put all my energy into that.

One Thousand Member indescribable's Avatar
    Man, I'm sorry you have to deal with so much workplace drama. D: And just drama in general. Why is there so much drama in your life?? DRAMAAAA

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    My life is a tv show with multiple plot twists and cliffhangers just for the hell of it, all disguised as a comedy. Sometimes I can hear the audience.

Psy's seems to be more of a soap opera.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."