Page 29 of 233 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast

Thread: How your day went

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    I've taken two other art history classes already and passed em with flying colors. This one is more taxing on the mind, though I do learn a lot from these classes, and it's good to have, I'm a graphic arts major, not studying to be an art historian.
    I know the benefits of the classes I take, but I also know how much stress is manageable and what's not. Failing this class would be bad.
    I know cheating isn't the answer, I know it was end-of-the-world bad. But I did it, and I had my reasons, and that's that.

I have no plans of leaving my profession any times soon. If I was looking to be an art history major or something, yea, I'd shoot myself. But I'm not, and have a typography and 2D-Design class to worry about.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

maybe we can help u study

what is the name of dis

Ahhh I remember that from like the beginning of the freaking semester. That's the something something Lacoon, and his sons are like bitchplz snake.
    Forgot the sculptor.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

I think it's called big guy with his wang out along with some snakes too. Tho i might be wrong cuz mostly im guessing

999 Knights Member indescribable's Avatar
    Good guess.

Thanks. So at work yesterday I was workin with this guy I hadn't worked with before and I was chatting with him trying to get to know him better and he says "yeah, so I'm into hipster music, you know, stuff people haven't heard of" so I was thinkin like I listen to some weird stuff, maybe I'll know some of the bands he's into, so I ask him "oh yeah? what kind of bands do you listen to, like, give me an example" and he says "oh you know, hipster bands like tokyo police club or interpol."

Holy shit, guys... It took a lot not to just laugh in his face. Tho I did kinda.

999 Knights Member indescribable's Avatar
    So basically he meant indie?

It's like saying you listen to underground rap, and mentioning ICP.
    <My comic

Quote Originally Posted by indescribable View Post
    So basically he meant indie?
    I got no idea. He also described himself as "a nerd", so...

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Anyone who calls themselves a hipster isn't one. I get called a "accidental" hipster all the time, and frankly I think it's crap. So I am one? IDK, people make no sense when it comes to so-called hipsters.

Anyway.

Me and my friend spent 2 hours getting lost trying to go to a haunted house. We both live in the suburbs and the haunted house is out in the country. No problem we thought. We're just going to hit up the mall, grab some crap we had ordered in, and then go out to the place. By the time we get out there, it's 7 PM, dark as Hell, and raining, and we're in the middle of nowhere. We're having trouble finding where we need to go, and I'm in the middle of calling some friends when my phone dies. My friend think that they can use their phone's GPS to get us where we need to go, when their phone dies.

So we're driving in circles in some really creepy back roads (Hooray, vivid imaginations!) for about an hour before we finally come to a Wendy's after wandering into some real podunk town. We get some food, ask for help, and finally get directions as to where we need to go. Turns out we just needed to take a left and keep going and we'd get back home. So we go down that road and after about another 2 hours, we get into the ghetto-y part of downtown. And now we're both home.

Uggh. I'm so tired. It's only 11:20 and it feels like ... I don't even know. 5:20?
    My CC thread - Updated 01/30/14
    My AA thread - Updated 03/04/14