Page 28 of 267 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast

Thread: How your day went

You all disgust me

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    I don't care when people cheat in games, as long as they're single player or if everyone else is doing it, but the minute I see a hack in a competition then I flip a shit.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    I used to play Crossfire... THE SHOOTING GAME, JUBEH. Back in like 2008-2009, and this one map had this wall glitch/exploit, where you could get in the walls and shoot through them, but nobody could see you. Everyone freakin' used it, every single game. I refrained from doing the same for some time, then just said fuckit and started doing it myself. There would be these giant secret wars going on in the walls, lmao. Then they patched it, thank goodness.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Secret wars within the walls sounds pretty cool. Better than invisible wars, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    I used to play Crossfire... THE SHOOTING GAME, JUBEH. Back in like 2008-2009, and this one map had this wall glitch/exploit, where you could get in the walls and shoot through them, but nobody could see you. Everyone freakin' used it, every single game. I refrained from doing the same for some time, then just said fuckit and started doing it myself. There would be these giant secret wars going on in the walls, lmao. Then they patched it, thank goodness.
    They were playing to win. Everyone could do it, and due to the nature of video game programming nobody was explicitly breaking any rules.

Nah I think people were getting banned and kicked constantly because of it, because there was a certain way you had to do it, and you only knew that if someone else showed you/helped you achieve it... I found out through a YT video. I think I also got banned once cause of it, lol.

Worked a lot like this
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Any developer that bans dudes because they don't know how to make games is shit

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    As some one who suffers from anxiety and depression I just gotta say that anxiety amplifies any kind of stress. So for some one with anxiety that is worried about failing it becomes a life and death situation where they have to do anything to pass. I got slightly scolded at work by my district manager and from just that I fucking saw stars and could have passed out but it actually wasn't that bad what he said because I'm fairly sure he was joking a bit but still.
    Last edited by Psy; 10-25-2012 at 11:23 PM.

Wasn't the devs that did it. I don't really know how it worked, lol. But they had lobby mods that would watch shit, and if they caught you exploiting something, poof. The devs were pretty much nowhere to be seen, all they do is hear stuff, patch, and update.

And take your money if you decide to pay for the bs temporary items they offered.
    <My comic

Yo gunzet, you're lookin at this all wrong. You see, it seems like to you right now, this course is just something you're doing to get through, so cheating as a means to finish it is fine since the end goal to you is just to get through it. But really, you see, you gotta realize that this is to better you as a person. The whole reason why you should take a course is to learn something and let it improve you, but you can't do that by cheating because you wont actually learn something. Only when you realize that learning is meant to be something enjoyable will you realize that cheating is not good. So you see man, if you find yourself thinkin that you gotta cheat then you're totally in this for the wrong reasons and you should just get out now anyway.