Page 27 of 231 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast

Thread: How your day went

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Well -yea-.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    You kidding? I don't believe it was the right thing to do, I never did, not even when I did it. It was totally not the right thing to do, but here's the twist. I just so happen to be human and make bad choices the same as everyone else. I'm no saint, and my morals don't bind me so tight that they control outside thoughts and actions.
    And the "no fucks were given" is proof of your moral struggle. Yes, you are human, we all do bad things, but as humans we can also realize what we did wrong and what not, so we avoid to do those things. You already knew cheating was bad, still you did it, and then you said "no fucks were given", which is what I'm saying its just sad.

I went through the whole quiz with my own knowledge, using what I could muster up. After realizing what I had at first would yield unwanted results, and ultimately failing it, I did think twice about the choice I made.
    Again, for you failing is more important than passing the test with your morality untouched.

I don't have a stable life.
    Don't want you to answer this or tell me your whole life story, because I couldn't care less, but:do you have a home to live on? does your parents beat you and throw you away? do you have to deal with drugs on your own house?

When I talk about a stable life I mean someone who actually have something in life to support on, parents, a place to live, or at least people you trust.

No fucks were given in you attempting to judge me, which again, no fucks are given.

As for me failing more important than my morality untouched? That rings true. And about my morality being untouched? As far as I'm concerned, it still is. As far as you or anyone else is concerned? Well that matters not.

Beforehand I said I had no regrets, and I still don't. Yet here you are trying to force regret upon me. Maybe we should talk about how I used to pirate all my games, music, and programs, too.

You have a loophole argument for just about everything discussed, Clock. You use all your gears for nothing. I do appreciate the loving care, but save it when you're not trying to be my holy guardian.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

holy guardian
    speaking o holy guardians: http://evilcakecomics.com/comics/lou/4

I forgot.. is this the android girl? Cause I was reading that one and got hooked a while back... then stopped. I like that one.

edit: nvm I remember what this is now. The crazy girl.
    <My comic

999 Knights Member indescribable's Avatar
    Nice one, cake.

No fucks were given in you attempting to judge me, which again, no fucks are given.
    If you don't care what he thinks then why were you still arguing with him.

Quote Originally Posted by indescribable View Post
    Nice one, cake.

If you don't care what he thinks then why were you still arguing with him.
    I was just asking myself that... Y'know what. I don't quite know exactly *shrugs*. Thanks for reminding me, lol.

So in closure to the discussion, Clock.
    <My comic

Clear of cheaters now

Aw man, I remember when I used to play Warcraft III, and the first thing I'd do is put in those infinite wood, food, and cash cheats. Fun times. I still got infinite cash in San Andreas from when I used this cheat like 5 times.
    <My comic

999 Knights Member indescribable's Avatar
    I use Minecraft cheats sometimes.