Page 23 of 261 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast

Thread: How your day went

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    I was just seething with rage at the time. As were several of my friends. And my friends being angry and feeling like shit, makes me angry and feel like shit. But more.

Looking back on it, it's mainly just petty drama. But goddam I was pissed off at the time.

I also thought I was probably never going to talk to Joe ever again, and he's been one of my better friends for the last four years, so that was disheartening. But we went out Saturday and got [redacted] and now everything is chill.

I run off my interpersonal reactions. Family dies, that's chill ... Although being a pallbearer SUCKS! Parents get divorced, fuck if I know, I was 10. Friends get pissy with eachother. WORST DAY EVER!!!!11!1!!1

Plus I was already way calmed down when I wrote that explanation this morning. Had I wrote it Friday it probably would have seemed worse. IDK though. IDK.
    Last edited by Bacon_Barbarian; 10-22-2012 at 12:35 AM.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

One Thousand Member indescribable's Avatar
    I actually had a pretty good day today. It got kinda ruined though 'cause everyone else I talked to was like "I am having the shittiest day" so I kind of felt bad for not having a bad day.

That's silly. Run with what you've got. :3

You're my favorite.

Shit, I got picked for a fencing tournament and my first opponent was one of the directors of the center. So I lost 8 - 4 on my first match and I kept doing a german grip so I got enough hits on my thumb to get it swollen again.

My day thus far is surreal. Closed a savings account that I'd set up to automatically deposit loot from my checking because I need that. Checked my balance today was $127.32 in the red...

Did the math, explained to customer service rep about closing the other account (politely), let her do the math, her math's fucking wrong (because she kept forgetting to refund the overdrafts...PLUS the cash from the transactions I made over the weekend) & now I gotta go down to my branch after work and threaten to close my checking account if they don't get me my cheese.

(sigh)

Since I hate keeping $ on me, now I don't get to eat lunch either & I'm all distraught.

Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    Shit, I got picked for a fencing tournament and my first opponent was one of the directors of the center. So I lost 8 - 4 on my first match and I kept doing a german grip so I got enough hits on my thumb to get it swollen again.
    shoulda gone italian and smacked his ass

So I came home from work today to find every door and window in the house wide open, and was told that I was not allowed to go inside because apparently my mom had smelled gas. I'm tired, I'm hungry, I'm freezing, I'm bored, I really need to pee, and I only have 10 minutes of computer battery. Yaaay.

Most elaborate fart joke ever by your mom

I know, right.

Got dragged all over the mall yesterday by a female friend. Almost a date, but not really at all. Also it was like I was the chick and she was the dude, as she bought me all sorts of crap. But she owed me $40. So.

You're my favorite.