Page 20 of 261 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast

Thread: How your day went

101 Dalmations Member Prince of Angels's Avatar
    My day was fine, we got a Jean day. (We don't get a non-uniform day... we get a JEAN day. >.>) My classes were fine actually, except for maybe 5th Period, it was just boring. But, over all, I think I had a nice day. I just want to relax, maybe draw an OC or two, and eat, I'm soooooooooooooooooooo hungry. Which reminds me... didn't I put some bread in the toaster. O_O'
    I am the Prince of Angels, high monarch of the heavens, and I crush all those who stand in my way!
    Would you like some pie?

One Thousand Member indescribable's Avatar
    Got a really out of the blue message from an old elementary school buddy today thanking me for being her first true friend. Not sure how to respond yet but it made me happy. Also I got my tax credit, yaaaaayyy
    Last edited by indescribable; 10-13-2012 at 03:04 AM.

Respond with, "That'll be $3.50."

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Yesterday (woulda put this up last night but I was sleepy) I was supposed to show my Merch Manager how to play bingo but she flaked because her wife wouldn't watch her son. I went anyways with my mom and paid for half of her bingo. Then her stupid boyfriend shows up and she goes and gives him beer money. He knew better than to come inside or anywhere near me. So at that point I'm pissed because why am I paying for her if she has money to be giving that drunk anything?
    Bingo hadn't even started yet and it was all going down hill.
    So the first game starts and the stars start to align and I need two numbers! Then one of them shows up and all I need is N-36! And then the fire nat. . . some one called bingo on n-41 with n-39 in the window.
    Oh what's that? You say it's invalid??? They got it wrong? I still have a chance?!?!?
    OMFG WHAT'S THAT IN THE MONITOR?!?!? IT'S N-36 MY NUMBER!!! It hasn't been called yet so I silently rip my paper off to show that I won. I can hear the caller start to say "your next number is" then the bitch who bingoed on n-41 has a floor helper stop the game because she thinks she has it.
    I could have slit my wrist. She did have it. But so did some one else so she had to share it hahah.

Now I'm thoroughly bummed out and stressing because work is being kinda inconsistent because of the new boss and her high demands so in my head I can be termed any day now. It hasn't been a good month and I'm also the only person in this house that does anything for Halloween as far as the kids go. I buy them their costumes every year (one of my sisters is born the day after Halloween and my grandfathers birthday was Halloween and his favorite holiday so it's tradition sorta to do it up) and I'm not going to be able to afford it and my parents are like they don't even need that so it's fine just leave it. That money could have helped so much right now.
    AND THEN I WON!! It was like half way thru the night but I finally won! I won alone so I got $250 and was so happy I even gave my mom $30. I was so close on one other game after that and my number stayed in the window again but it stung less because I had finally won.
    Then I get home and my two little sisters are being bitches and I don't have to buy them shit for Halloween after all. But my kid is still deciding between iron man batman the Incredible Hulk or Ash from Pokemon (he has the hulk hands and a pikachu backpack already so I'm rooting for one of the last two) so I'm going to let him pick today and the other two can make a costume out of wtf ever now.

TL;DR
    Everything turned out better than expected.
    Last edited by Psy; 10-13-2012 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    But my kid is still deciding between iron man batman the Incredible Hulk or Ash from Pokemon
    What?

Also you really need to get Skype, man.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    I do I really do. And my kid as in my kid brother. He's 3 now.

WHAT? LITTLE MONKEY BABY IS THREE?? 0 - 0

damn, bingo is intense...

101 Dalmations Member Prince of Angels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayashida View Post
    damn, bingo is intense...
    Apparently. Hehe.
    I am the Prince of Angels, high monarch of the heavens, and I crush all those who stand in my way!
    Would you like some pie?

Mozzarella on toast is the best