Page 19 of 268 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast

Thread: How your day went

What's going on here

Cmon we both know how this is gonna end

Why are you doing this

I can't believe you're actually doing this right now

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    So I had a meeting today at this school I'm a teacher's assistant/teacher in Spring, and I'm also on the Graphic Design Committee there. So the chairman of the group decides to step down and appoint me as the new chairman. I don't need to do anything really more than I have already, but it looks good. High point of the day, besides riding back home downhill, poppin' super fast ollies and kickflips, love it every time.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

I believe I'm getting crazier. This is the last day of work, and the fucking hardest. I have been working on some illustrations for a short film the pass weeks and now we are at a day to start shooting and I have 1/7 of all the things they requested. I'm still working on the comic cover, I have to make a 2 pages comic sex scene (I haven't even started this part), I need to make 3 more sketches of a character, I must finish the illustrations of 2 other characters, which I only have the models I did before. And I have to finish all this tomorrow. The worst part of all this work and mind decrepitude is that I might not get payed because the institute has no policy on paying to illustrator, animators, artists, etc. They can only pay to actors, so the only joy I might have at the end is my name on the credits, and trust me, those are going to be the slowest credits I have ever going to see; I'm going to rewind each time I see my name, I'm going to stop the image, I'm going to stare at it and I'm going to laugh and masturbate the shit out of my without even carrying about other people on the room, you know why? because I fucking earn it.

Insanity is such a fickle thing, and that is quite the list of stuff to do you got there

I have a test tomorrow and other tests next week
    the skin on the back of my ankle is p much ripped off because of these goddamn adidas so now I can't run until it's healed (bandaids keep coming off). luckily i've already done shit for 4 days so I can deal with 3 days of rest
    family problems, typical teenager problems (qt in class and stuff), blah blah

life

Today was golden. I finnished all the pages for this greek cardgame/ comic I've been working on forever. This time I think my client is cool with my work so I'm happy for the breif chance to rest.