Page 8 of 256 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Thread: How your day went

I'm so tired. Everything has been haywire with my husband getting ready to become a truck driver, and he took three tests today. My brain is kind of like a lump of ooze.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    Got told that after we clean the crap outa my store I will get trained by a store manager to become an ASM! Fuck yea!

He wants me to learn all kinds of crap but I told him I knew how to do all that and he was like "riiiiight. I had a dude tell me that once and he was all talk." so I'm like watch me fool waaaaaatch. My merchandising manager who will hopefully become my store manager is like "dude once he starts he's going to be hella surprised that you do know all this stuff. He's going to be all like "Daaaaaayum! Where they been hiding you?" hahaha." so I'm optimistic about everything.

Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Brasil( Brazil )
    Well, i passed the day trying to draw some guys playing guitar and drums, but when i've tried to scan it my scanner has broken :S

on the class i've had my Recuperation test of Math, and it was very hard.

now i'll go to bed, 'cause i'll have a job interview tomorrow.

Wish me Luck guys ^^

I lay in bed for 5 hours before I could get to sleep because I have some killer sinus pains. Then I groaned all day, ate soup and drank lemsip. I'm about to play Guild Wars 2 while I groan now.
    i wake up every morning and brush my teeth with rainbows after i piss excellence and wash my face with glory

Oh hey guys, guess what! Today even tho I had killer cramps, I made my own willow charcoal! Its pretty sweet, also I found out I get to be a bridesmaid in one of my friend's weddings

There's a woman in my life that plays me like a nintendo. It would be too simple to say that it's her accent. I have, like, this "thing" for accents -- which is to say if you have one I'll melt like an ice cream on mercury. But its much more than that.

She remembers things. Things about you. Think about this for a moment. Does anybody actually remember the shit you talk about ever? If you can answer that question with a yes I am jealous of you. Repeating things to people over and over has become somewhat of a weird inside-my-own-head joke. I tally it. I've had people repeat my own jokes back to me.

So there you have one insanely attractive quality compounded with the fact that she can somehow say exactly what you want to hear.

"You look like a completely different person!"

That was my aim.

"You should finish that thing I'd love to read it."

Nobody else wants to read it.

So I saw her at work today. No big deal I just tried to keep things awkward and end the conversation quickly. Well I say no big deal but it took a tremendous amount of willpower, and frankly I only think I survived because she was there with her dad.

A girl at the restaurant is struggling not to look at me. She's waiting for her friend to get out of the bathroom. We're facing each other coincidentally and she shuffles around with her keys trying to look occupied. I think about what my old friends would have made me do. I want to talk to her but I don't. I will never see her again.

At the grocery store I contemplate buying sushi while high school girls buy cases of beer. Are they high school girls? One of them has to be twenty-one. Some of them are dressed like Disney princesses.

I come home -- nobody says anything. James is home. Nothing new.

is this about suicide

One Thousand Member indescribable's Avatar
    The debit machine broke my debit card. I have no food.

Today was kind of ass but tomorrow I don't have work or school which is awesome so it should be good.

I totally did nothing today. I've been working on a sewing project, and we watched Star Trek most of the day. I got up at, like, eleven, but I stayed up last night watching it til 4, so my brain is like ooze.