Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Prince of Angels' Heaven of Artwork (Critiques Appreciated!)

101 Dalmations Member Prince of Angels's Avatar

Prince of Angels' Heaven of Artwork (Critiques Appreciated!)

Well, hey again. :3 I have three (amatuer (I started getting into anime/manga art like 3 days ago, which is a long backstory, if you want I'll tell you, but it took like 30 mins talking to my Dad about it. :3)) pieces I'd like for you to critique:

I can give a super long backstory for why I drew this one, but if you want to hear it I'll tell you, just not here.

Just a practice drawing. With a lot of eraser lines. <_> Sorry about that, I liked this one better than the Photocopy.

Sorry for the huge pics, I'm going to try and resize them ASAIC.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Prince of Angels; 10-12-2012 at 07:19 PM.
    I am the Prince of Angels, high monarch of the heavens, and I crush all those who stand in my way!
    Would you like some pie?

2 things:

Its [image] [/image ]. And you place the direct link of the image, which must be uploaded to a host site.

Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    2 things:

Its [image] [/image ]. And you place the direct link of the image, which must be uploaded to a host site.
    What do you mean host site? (I feel like a total idiot ) Like googel docs or something?
    I am the Prince of Angels, high monarch of the heavens, and I crush all those who stand in my way!
    Would you like some pie?

image hosting websites are websites where you upload a picture from your computer onto the internet. Photobucket and Imgur are examples of these. Upload the picture you want to post onto an image hosting website. After that, take the image link (it will end in an image format such as .png, .jpg, .gif etc) and then put that link in between the image tags as clock said earlier.

like imageshack.us, deviantart or any kind of image host site. You copy the direct link of the image, and place it with the code I just posted, which is also made in a shortcut on your reply board where you see a tiny picture of a framed tree (next to the image that look like a film).

Okay thanks guys, I'll upload the ones I have now! I should get them in soon.
    Would you like some pie?

*Does what the monkey is doing on the OP* Can anybody see the test picture? Or is it just crappy luck that everybody else can, but me?
    Would you like some pie?

um try uploading to something other than google docs. Like I said, try photobucket or imgur

Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you *PoA continues to ranter on* IT WORKED! I wonder why Google Docs didn;t work though. :3 Anyways, I got two of them up, I'll add in the next one once I'm finished... giving him equips.

EDIT: Much, much better, ty again Hayashida. I got all the pics to appropriate sizing, critiquing is now open.
    Last edited by Prince of Angels; 08-09-2012 at 05:48 PM.
    Would you like some pie?

This is Nex, I think I might do something with him, whether it be a small story to a video game idea. :3

Fixed boots, which still might be a little off and made it bigger so you could see more of the text.
    Last edited by Prince of Angels; 08-09-2012 at 09:05 PM.
    Would you like some pie?