Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: The New Complain Thread

I hit my gramma's car while parking but she was surprisingly cool about it and ironically only my car was damaged. While trying to feel around for the damage in the dark I cut the shit out of my fingers. I had just written some lyrics and really wanted to record a song tho so I just played through the pain.

thats kind of cool though so when you sing you'll be in pain and people will be like "omg theres so much emotion in his voice" but your little secret will be that your finger was just hurting

Huehuehue

Ugh so I couldn't go down to the school yesterday because my mom needed the car to go to the doctor. So I go down today and of course the offices are closed.

I guess instead of punishing me on a huge financial level the cosmos has settled towards just annoying me with small problems.

See kids this is why you eat your vegetables.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Hey! Wait!
    I've got a new complaint
    Forever in debt to your priceless advice
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Had to sit a test for entry to my uni even after acceptance... my grades must be meaningless -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Outcast View Post
    See kids this is why you eat your vegetables.
    NEVER!

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    I really freaking need a second job.
    I applied like two months ago for Joanne's fabrics and they said they weren't hiring yet. Went in today to get some stuff and so I ask if they are hiring for seasonal. Answer is yes and they are having interviews did I put apply? Yes I did. Did I put open availability? No I didnt I "ohp nope. I don't do other schedules. I need people when I need them. Ok sorry bye." and she turns away from me. I could have decked her I was so pissed off. I can work any day but not mornings during the week and can't close on the weekends (tho my schedule may change to all mornings from now on soon) so that's not that hard to work with.

My aunt just lost her job and was telling me that while she was looking she found a place hiring for assistants in the Psych ward. I couldn't handle that shit. She is a CNA and works exclusively in the psych wards and I have heard the horror stories.

Guildwars 2 wont let me log in ): ): ):

God, instead of getting to sleep an argument happens along with associated drama.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    In the last 24 hours I have been hit on by a dude in the rave at the Convention I was at. And earlier today I was mistaken for an employee of Hot Topic TWICE when I was dragged in there by my friends.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.