Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Paranormal: Thoughts?

Paranormal: Thoughts?

So guys, I'm one of those people who totally believes in the paranormal.

Lately at work I've been feeling like there is something watching me and if I walk into a darker area then I start feeling like something wants to injure me. There are certain areas where I do not clean because the closer I get the more I feel like I'll get hurt if I go there. Recently I came across a door labeled "Ghost Town" probably as a joke to scare workers.

I decided to ask my boss about it. She said that that part of the building had housed homeless people for a few years and that when employees tried to clean it they would start hearing noises. Of course my boss would've made up a good story if she was in on the joke.

One of my friends worked this job and he quit recently because of these feelings. He didn't tell me about this until now, which makes me wonder more about if he was just trying to find someone willing to take the job so he could quit. I got this job thinking, "Oh, hey it's money right?" Now, I know why they were so desperate to fill the position that they streamlined me through the process.

I don't know if I should continue working or what.

Have you guys ever had experiences like this?

Do you even believe in the paranormal?
    Quote Originally Posted by Conversation
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE YO KIDS
    Sylux: WHAT ABOOT MY WIFE?
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE JAI

Regular Member TheVermillionFox's Avatar
    Ooh this is right up my alley.

Okay, so where exactly do you work and what is your occupation?

I took a camera to the Yorktown Battlefield one time and put it up in the grave yard. The lense was facing toward the forest, and I left it there for a while. When I came back and looked at the film, I was surprised to see two white dots drifting in and out of the woods. We were the only ones there at the time and none of was we're wearing white clothing. They vanished after a while.

My mom thinks my house is haunted, the only experiences I've had is my older brother's bedroom door slamming shut and our dog repeatedly staring up at the stairs. My mom said that one time age found the cap to a gasoline can in the garage (which is under my brother's bedroom) fly the way across the floor

I would have posted the other video, but I broke my camera *facepalm* and the computer I saved it one crashed. Man, that would have hit it on YouTube.

More experiences please :3
    I am actually Roy Mustang.

One Thousand Member AlmanacnamedTime's Avatar
    I know someone who can talk to ghosts and see th aura of people around them. He can also tell if their trustworthy, and copy peoples states of mind and then their abitlities that they use at the time.

So totally does the paranormal exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Liebe View Post
    I pegged you as a sadist, nyuck nyuck.
    My Story Thread

If you took the time to read this, you can just call me Al, or Stan.

I don't believe in ghosts because Im like a grown man or whatever but I wrote a comic about a suicidal chinese guy that punches ghosts if only cake would draw it like he said he would.

I also like walking around in abandoned buildings but they take that extremely seriously around here and will arrest you.

Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    I don't believe in ghosts because Im like a grown man or whatever but I wrote a comic about a suicidal chinese guy that punches ghosts if only cake would draw it like he said he would.
    What the
    Now u r just making stuff up kinda like Sasquatch

I think it's really all in our head. Like we always like to think of the craziest explanations for simple shit, like the white dots floating out of the forest. That seriously could have been a fly, some fuzz, a flower, one of those fuzzy things that float around and stick on your clothes, etc. Like MILLIONS of normal explanations, but we like to say its a ghost because it's more exciting. Or feelings of being watched. After reading a shit load of creepypastas, I make myself feel like I'm being watched due to paranoia. It's normal.

But to contribute to this thread with a story, the most paranormal thing that happened to me was like, okay my mom bought some spaghetti and she put it in the pantry. Later that day she goes to the pantry to get the spaghetti so she can boil it and its NOT THAR. Then later she goes back and it's right there! OH MAN

Actually, I could tell if it was a fly. The dots were blurred, moved in a slight bobbing motion and vanished IN the camera shot. I have no idea how to classify that.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    I declare this a PSY THREAD.

Been thru this before so I will keep it short but yes I am a believer. I do tarot card readings, palm readings, im clairaudient, clairsentient, empathic.
    When I was little I wouldn't sleep in my room sometimes because there was a man that would sit on my tv with a cowboy hat on (Mexican guy) and I would make my mom tell him to leave. It had to be my mom to tell him because she was the only other one that could talk to him. I didn't know that until I was like 12 when I told my parents there was a guy sitting on my dresser with bluejeans a wife beater shirt shaved head and a gunshot wound with a bunch of blood in his upper left portion of his chest. He was crying and looking at me and reaching out for me with his right arm. I looked away and then back and he's still there I reach for a flash light under my bed and shine it at him and he's gone.

Going to new places is overwhelming for me because I can feel the lingering emotions from people that are or we're there. I have this weird calming effect on people but I become really irritable and depressed if I'm not careful.

If you are feeling any kind of ill will you should look into learning about the chakras. They can pretty much be thought of as meditation techniques. What you want to do is learn to turn them on or off and produce more of one of your own energies to combat the ones around you. You can say a prayer to keep you safe to if you feel like it. Sometimes it could very well be in our heads but saying a prayer or such can't really hurt right?

DANGIT MAN, I SHOULD'VE CALLED IT!

Being a clairvoyant can have its pros and cons, enjoy your life, bro.

I am a man of science. p much everything I've thought was freaky and could be a ghost or something I've found out was something totally explainable. I wish ghosts and stuff were real though cuz that would be rad as hell