Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: What is your game style?

I play all types of games except for First Person Shooters. The interface is way to 'awkward' for me. Pretty annoying. I don't like RPG styles games because they are too repetitive and gets boring after a while. My favorite games are that which are survival horror like Silent Hill. Of course games like Bayonetta and Assassin's Creed are good as well.

^Assassin's Creed looks really fun. I think there might be a new one coming out, or recently out.

[link='http://assassinscreed.uk.ubi.com/brotherhood/#/videos/Video/8256']http://assassinscreed.uk.ubi.com/brotherhood/#/videos/Video/8256[/link]

*Do you need premium membership to post a video...I can't figure it out.

Looks pretty interesting.

^IT IS! LOL! The new one "Brotherhood" recently came out. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to play it "completely" because of school and stuff. Argh...College destroyed by gaming career. I say 'completely' because I tend to be a perfectionist in games. I always want to unlock everything. Horrible Habit. LOL

I don't think you have to have a premium account to post videos in the forums. I think you did one to upload your own videos? Hmmm. I don't know. It may just be a BB Code thingy to add videos from youtube or other video sites similar to it.

Is ceruleandreams.org your blog? Oh and is Dark Horse your comic? I think you just gave me something to do for the break! :-)

Yep. Thanks for checking it out :)

Lately I've been trying to get into strategy games (I think I may have mentioned that earlier,) like "Dungeon of Druaga," but I don't think it's doing it for me. Has anyone out there played the FF Tactics games? And is one better than the other? I kinda want to try those out, but when I'd gotten that "unlimited saga" I hated it, so I don't want to waste my money on something I won't play.

Yeah. RPGs....I don't know why I dislike them. Something about them. Hmmm.

Final Fantasy! Oh don't get me started. LOL! I will keep my mouth shut. I don't want to be attack by Final Fantasy fans. That will result in cyber pain. >;->

I play all kind of games and love so many of them, it's really hard to decide which is my most favorite genre... perhaps it's JRPG? Though nowadays I don't have enough time to play (or rather finish) them.

But I also like survival game, action game, horror game, visual novels, etc... perhaps it's easier to say, which type I'm not into. I play puzzle as long as it's easy and have cute graphics, I don't mind with racing game too.

One game that I definitely won't touch is ... sport games (FIFA, Madden, NFL, NBA, etc).

Puzzle games, fighting games, but I'm a FPS gamer at heart.

RPG, FPS, Action, 3PS, most games.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Pokemon. And that's nearly it. Everyonce in a while I get out Halo and SSBB, and when friends are over we play Rockband. I did just get Naruto Ultmiate Ninja Storm 2 so I've been playing that recently.

I like games that do something new. I hate carbon copies, and sequels that come out too early.

I like Heavy Rain. I dislike Fable II and III.