Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: What is your game style?

really depends on my mood, sometimes I feel like playing racing game, sometimes some rpg feels good, or a fighting game.

Grognards are something I'm really trying to get into atm, they look like so much fun but I can't really get my head around the awful interfaces. When you spend an hour trying to organize your forces so you can have 5~6 thousand soldiers to attack a city and can't work out their assault score until all of them are dead against a 200 man squad it isn't much fun.

But otherwise I do love a game that really tries to tell a story. Particularly if it explores aspects of the human condition and themes. I'm straight for anything that tries to do that.

One Thousand Member Ozzaharwood's Avatar
    Final Fantasy usually does that. Actually almost all Square Enix games do that. ^

Well they try anyway.

Most of them are decent, I especially liked the very much hated on FFXIII. It's an awesome game, I don't know how people don't like it.

('Cept for the fact it's 45+ hours)

I mostly play J-RPGs, though I'm open for others (I'm not really familiar with W-RPGs, any good suggestions?)

I like some strategy, and I'm all into old school (Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Game Cube, and so on.) I try just about anything, but I only buy certain ones. I guess I like action games, too, cause I like Castlevania (is that action? Cause you kill as you go.)

I suck at first person shooters. The only one I could play was Dirge of Cerberus, and that gives you the option of being third person. I'm envious of those who can play first-person shooters, cause I just become a decoy if I play Call of Duty.

Quote Originally Posted by 60
    Pokemon. I swear that's almost the only game I play anymore. That and every once and a while I break out my Mario Kart Wii. I also have an XBOX 360, but I hardly ever play it. It's a shame really. I should sell it or give it to charity or something.

Better if you just give to someone here in MT.... :P

Any kind.... except, girly kind of video games... :D

Try not to double post XD

What do you mean by "girly" games?

I only play the girliest games.