Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hot Pickles

Hot Pickles

Through my days of perusing this forum with a fine mandible of delectable orifices, I have sought out to yonder the presents with sacrilegious edifices. If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them. However, you must try not to become a man of success but a man of value. For if you find what you," Leave no stone unturned."

Now i acknowledge some of you may be down in the dumps, but The more difficulties one has to encounter, within and without, the more significant and the higher in inspiration his life will be. Because, life has no smooth road for any of us; and in the bracing atmosphere of a high aim the very roughness stimulates the climber to steadier steps, till the legend, over the steep ways to the stars, fulfulls itself. You may all think that you are mature, but remember that experience is the child of thought, and thought is the child of action.

So, in conclusion, go read a book.
    I feel like I don't know ANYTHING sometimes, and people, DON'T CALL ME BEN!!!! If u want to call me anything, call me Nox ....

Fe fi fo fum.

is this you

no but my firend almond showed me tht pic, and she also showed me tht hot pickle post and told me to post it on here
    I feel like I don't know ANYTHING sometimes, and people, DON'T CALL ME BEN!!!! If u want to call me anything, call me Nox ....

What if she told you to jump off a bridge

When you think about it the entire thing has no real point.

Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    What if she told you to jump off a bridge
    i wouldn't cause then i would die, and im too younge to die

Son los conceptos hijos más del esfuerço de la mente que del artificio; concíbense acaso, salen a luz sin magisterio. La imitación procura suplir el arte, pero con desiguldades de substituto, con carencias de variedad. la contingencia de especies tiene también gran parte, que prohijaron muchos a la ventura.
    Graciel.

df clock?

Just laughing at your post in a ironic way.