Page 22 of 100 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Thread: Spam 22: There's room for you.

@Ozza

That post is just going to irritate Clock further, it reads to me almost as if you are deliberately trying to provoke him now. Frankly, I don't see what you gain from making such statements, you are just infuriating an already unstable situation.

@Hell_Baron

Deodorant and a lighter should suffice!
    Last edited by Demonfyre; 08-18-2012 at 08:23 AM.

My house has been invaded by fruitflies.
    anyone know a place where i can get a flamethrower for a affordable price?

take an almost empty winebottle, cover the opening with some aluminium foil and make a small hole with the tip of a pencil or something. Flies will get attracted by the wine and find their way down, but they can't find their way out again soo... not as fun as a flamethrower, but hey, you can always start with a full bottle and then take it to the desired almost-empty level

Quote Originally Posted by Rubisko View Post
    take an almost empty winebottle, cover the opening with some aluminium foil and make a small hole with the tip of a pencil or something. Flies will get attracted by the wine and find their way down, but they can't find their way out again soo... not as fun as a flamethrower, but hey, you can always start with a full bottle and then take it to the desired almost-empty level
    i have a bottle of lemonade (which is almost empty) will that suffice?

I doubt it, if it would then I don't see the reason why people would waste wine on it. But I haven't tried it, so unless you're a big fan of lemonade I don't see any reason not to try. If you haven't caught any within an hour or so it probably doesn't work

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzaharwood View Post
    Well, I do have screenshots of about 8 people saying that they dislike Clock and don't think he belongs in the MT community, but I won't post them out of respect of those people's confidentiality. It's not like my opinion of him is solely mine, a lot of veteran MT users share it and I've confirmed that they do, but don't do anything about it because they know the mods won't do anything about it. He's obnoxious, and has and will continue to drive away new people. He in no way adds anything to the site except for the spread of negative energy. I've tried multiple times to reconcile with him, with no effort on his part to adhere to those reconcilations. I've even asked for him to just not talk to me at all, so we avoid things like this, and he declined it. If you want to call it butthurt, I don't care; Because as long as he is here and continues to insult me I'm not going to just take it. Sorry.
    Oh god. hahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzaharwood View Post
    Well, I do have screenshots of about 8 people saying that they dislike Clock and don't think he belongs in the MT community, but I won't post them out of respect of those people's confidentiality. It's not like my opinion of him is solely mine, a lot of veteran MT users share it and I've confirmed that they do, but don't do anything about it because they know the mods won't do anything about it. He's obnoxious, and has and will continue to drive away new people. He in no way adds anything to the site except for the spread of negative energy. I've tried multiple times to reconcile with him, with no effort on his part to adhere to those reconcilations. I've even asked for him to just not talk to me at all, so we avoid things like this, and he declined it. If you want to call it butthurt, I don't care; Because as long as he is here and continues to insult me I'm not going to just take it. Sorry.
    I will pay you 0 dollars to post them, seriously. I'm curious

Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Baron View Post
    My house has been invaded by fruitflies.
    anyone know a place where i can get a flamethrower for a affordable price?
    if u put some apple cider vinegar in a dish and mix with some dish soap, they will land to drink, but the soap will make it so they cant stand on it, and they will drown

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    *grabs popcorn*
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzaharwood
    CockHand = boring
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.