Page 14 of 100 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Spam 22: There's room for you.

Its supposed to be self-defense methods, but I see it in a sport value. Anyway, I don't see the atrocity, if you hold a duel against someone you must be prepared to anything, if the guy did something you would call "unfair" is your fault for not being prepared to it. If the other guy exploit your weakness, its your fault, and if the other guy use a move that is considered illegal but wasn't called, it's your fault if it hits.

That's why there are referees, so you don't have to think on the rules or the ethics of the duel. You just play to win, and so the other guy.

An example on how you could shit: you are not allowed to hit your opponent with the pommel, as this can break the mask, but you can hide the pommel on your attack to count as a point and not get called a fault (its really technical and I don't want to explain the process on you do it). Another example is how in Italian fencing throwing the sword against your opponent is considered a viable tactic. And there are plenty of more tactics to exploit your opponent weakness.

Okay now you are confusing "shit" with "cheat" on purpose.

maybe is your love for poop.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    WTF happened to this place while I was away. T_T
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

there was a war

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon_Barbarian View Post
    WTF happened to this place while I was away. T_T
    What didn't happen is a better question

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Cake View Post
    there was a war
    My worst fears have been realized.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Ying Yang Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    Its supposed to be self-defense methods, but I see it in a sport value. Anyway, I don't see the atrocity, if you hold a duel against someone you must be prepared to anything, if the guy did something you would call "unfair" is your fault for not being prepared to it. If the other guy exploit your weakness, its your fault, and if the other guy use a move that is considered illegal but wasn't called, it's your fault if it hits.

That's why there are referees, so you don't have to think on the rules or the ethics of the duel. You just play to win, and so the other guy.

An example on how you could shit: you are not allowed to hit your opponent with the pommel, as this can break the mask, but you can hide the pommel on your attack to count as a point and not get called a fault (its really technical and I don't want to explain the process on you do it). Another example is how in Italian fencing throwing the sword against your opponent is considered a viable tactic. And there are plenty of more tactics to exploit your opponent weakness.
    I see, this is more along the line of sneaking things past the refs like in most pro sports. In that case I'd say it depends on the stakes. In a tournament where lots of reputation and prizes are on the line, you're right; get ready for everything.

It's like a metagame in and of itself, which I can respect.

Morning mt

sup *punches in the gut*