Thread: The artwork of Unmei o tsukuru

The artwork of Unmei o tsukuru

FINALLY! I found time between my busy life as a student to draw and upload a scan!
    So here is what happened with the following picture. I drew it in pencil, inked it in pen and did a black and white scan using my scanner. Nothing special, not even any shading, but it is only my first post so I don't want to get ahead of myself (hahaha).

A character from the anime 'air gear' (what a show....). Please tell me how to make it less terrible (other than just shading it a little - it was late)!
    ''When you do something wrong, it is not a mistake. It is a lesson.''

Tween Member
    That's awesome~

Please bear in mind that I am a beginner; but may I point out one that stands out to me? I've never seen this anime before, but there's a line on the left side of her face that kind of bothers me. I hope you don't mind, but I actually edited and will upload it so you can see the difference. Please use it as you wish!

I think I will check this anime out in the near future....

This is looking sah-weet! Those eyes look amazing! And the hat is a really really nice touch. I think there are some areas that could use work. I would watch out for the chin, right now it doesn't quite look like it's lined up with the rest of the face. If it was more to our left a bit so that it lined up with the mouth and nose more I think it would help. Also, and this is more nitpicky, but in the future maybe try adding a tiny bit of wave to the hair. It will make it look slightly more natural. What I mean by that is not like "S wavy hair" but more - when its straight making it not stick straight. Do you follow? Hopefully that made sense... Anyway it looks great and I'm really excited to see what you make next!

Thank you both! I will definitely try to improve both the chin and hair next time
    I think I might draw the same person again, but probably not just the head. That will allow me to get the shape of the head right.
    ''When you do something wrong, it is not a mistake. It is a lesson.''