Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 11-Page Oneshot 2 of 11 Pages done

11-Page Oneshot 2 of 11 Pages done

Yo, long time no see!!!

I'm finally making a oneshot, only 11 pages but a oneshot nevertheless. I started yesterday and I'm on the second page, let's see if I can finish without slacking off!

Edit- 2 pages up!

Last edited by Chuchu; 08-03-2012 at 02:06 PM.

I know its a story board but place, work the panels; it hurts to look and I bet its also confusing for you to read too.

Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    I know its a story board but place, work the panels; it hurts to look and I bet its also confusing for you to read too.
    Actually, it's pretty easy for me to understand. But then again, it's my sloppy work after all! XD
    But thanks for the input, I'm not fully use to doing it digitally but I'll put forth a better effort. ^^

In my experience, if I do something like that I'm unable to read it after 2 weeks.

In my experience, if I do something like that I'm unable to read it after 2 weeks.
    Well yeah that's a possibility, but I have notes jotted down plus it's not that long, so I won't get lost.

I few shots I took for my blog, page 1 has already been toned so all that's left is the typesetting.

Last edited by Chuchu; 08-02-2012 at 10:27 PM.

A recommendation. Do the panels before doing a serious drawing (probably on the story board part), and try not to do panel scenes until you are late on your work, as you might want to change panels later and you can always fit the image to the panel, but not if you already made both on the same paper (don't know if I'm being clear).

A recommendation. Do the panels before doing a serious drawing (probably on the story board part), and try not to do panel scenes until you are late on your work, as you might want to change panels later and you can always fit the image to the panel, but not if you already made both on the same paper (don't know if I'm being clear).
    No, you're totally clear! The "How to ink" book I have says something very similar. Again, I appreciate your advice and tips very much!

okay, cool cool cool.

By the way, good shading.