Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Halloween 2013 - HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Love all of the details, Linz. I am in awe of your ability to make patterns and stuff. I also wish I could have gone to a rad house party thing like you apparently went to.

Quote Originally Posted by Kod and chips
    There better be some pics of you praising that sun, Reg. And next year you need to do Siegmeyer or Artorias.

You know, I'd kind of love to see if someone could ever pull of a Quelaag.
    Or Bed of Chaos...
    I'd settle for a Priscilla. :3

Honestly, through, as much as I love the hell out of Siegmeyer, most people just thought I was a Monty Python knight so I ended up quoting that all night instead. "HOW DO YOU KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT SWALLOOWWWSS?"

Manchester has been pretty mediocre overall. Alrough the headline band of the satan's hollow gig, "Dick Venom and the Terrortones" were fantastic. They had a man in a bloody wedding dress playing a theremin. Instead of telling people off for not dancing, they invaded the middle ground and started harassing people with sweet guitar licks. Bands that chew the scenery are the best.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Go as Pinwheel next time and give people nightmares.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Quote Originally Posted by jubeh View Post
    linz you always take pictures next to that door Im worried somebody will open the door and slam you
    I'm so touched that you're concerned about me being crushed by a door <3 ly2.