Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Halloween 2013 - HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

score

too bad it wasnt PEPSI GET! HEALTHY

Quote Originally Posted by Linz View Post
    Sup y'all.
    As promised imma show you my Halloween costume for work! As a Teaching Assistant, I work with kids, so they absolutely LOVED my costume :}

SPOILER! :

SPOILER! :

THAT'S ALL FOLKS! HAVE A GREAT HALLOWEEN! <3
    Man, Linz, you looked great. Must have got tired of those killer heels through. >_>
    Last edited by Regantor; 11-01-2013 at 04:26 PM.

Thanks Reg :3 How was your halloween?
    I actually wear those heels almost daily...lmao. I'm so short :c

I had to work on Halloween and literally 0 kids came in dressed in costume and every other old lady who did told me I was going to Hell for celebrating Halloween cuz I had a pumpkin pin on my badge and then by the time I got home trick or treat was over so I didn't get to give out candy in my Batman costume all in all SHITTIEST FUCKING HALLOWEEN EVER

Eh. Halloween was okayish, anyway. Went out on saturday but the DJ was pretty lame and only played really old rolling stones music and stuff for some reason. On the positive side, it fit perfectly with my sister and her boyfriend's pulp fiction outfits (Uma Thurman/John Travolta) outfits. A great many deranged hollows (drunk people dressed as zombies) wanted to try my helmet on.

Also, old people can be so predictable, lol. I always used to be pretty nice to them as a kid, but after I hit 6"ft, they started avoiding me like the plague. OMG THIS MAN IS CLEARLY A BRIDGE TROLL LIKE I READ IN THAT CHILDREN'S STORY ONCE!

Hopefully today might be Halloween MKII since the actual night my sister organised is tonight and it's at a place called satan's hollow.

@Sylux: Bummer you didn't have a nice Halloween. :c Have a replacement party some other time!
    @Reg: I wanna visit this Satan's Hollow. Sounds like my type of club.

As for me i'm going to my pal's house tonight and we're gonna make skull and bone cakes cuz we're fatties like that. Oh and also order takeaway and generally have a relaxed Post-Halloween partay.

I went out last night partying and clubbin' and the like. I present my Ezio outfit and the masculine makeup y'all seen earlier.
    SPOILER! :

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Halloween hits you guys like a ton o bricks, don't it?
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    There better be some pics of you praising that sun, Reg. And next year you need to do Siegmeyer or Artorias.

You know, I'd kind of love to see if someone could ever pull of a Quelaag.
    Or Bed of Chaos...

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

linz you always take pictures next to that door Im worried somebody will open the door and slam you