Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ciber's drawings

oik thx very much. I'll try it. so here is the new one. didn't completly finish it yet

Well done! You got the eyes straightened out and they look good here are some other things to consider to improve your drawing further;

As the face is turned away the right eye should be narrowed horizontally but should remain the same height as the left.
    The same principle for the eyebrows, the way I do it is I make the eyebrows span the same horizontal distance as the eyes and make them mirror each other if the mirror line was running down the middle of the face.
    Try looking at Manga/Abime heads and check out some tutorials because on the right side the skull just disappears when the hair strand goes over the side of the face, also draw out the skull first then place the hair on top

Hope this helps

ok thx this helps a lot.

Make sure to read the rules for each category, keep up the sketches :3

well, hi again, guys, here one of my latest drawings, but i think there is a problem with the ears, what do u think?

The problem with the ears is that they're too small and too low. Ears are always eye level.

The big issue here is that her face is lacking in symmetry: one eye's bigger than the other, the sides of the face are shaped a little differently, the mouth's a bit crooked. It's a big improvement from the last picture, though.

Try studying and practicing face structure and hair some more. Keep up the good work!
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    She has spoken and so we must obey!