Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Draw an MT member!

Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    Isn't that guy the one who is really, really, really bad and does manga stuffs?
    I suppose that is a matter of opinion, personally I think he is pretty good, but that is mainly because i'm still a complete beginner compared to his years of experience. I'm sure you could probably spot flaws in his work so he would be less inspirational to you.

FYI, he made the Miki Falls and Brody's Ghost series', is he the artist you are thinking of?

I guess this thread can become a "Spot the flaws on Mack Crilley's work".

Shitty anatomy result of a deformation of human body for a lack of control or understandment over the human body while doing that pose.

A cover that looks like a fan made anime cover made by a DeviantArt weabo. You can see how the bodies lost all value of volume when they touch each other and they lose their individuality. Also the women on the back have a lazy eye.

The final destruction of comic page composition. Just try to read it without reading the dialogues or text, just read the images and you are going to understand that the guy is unreadable.

Personally, I think Miki Falls is his worst as far as art goes. It ended in 2008, four years ago. The art in his new videos and in Brody's Ghost is a completely different style and is much better as far as anatomy goes.

Can we keep to the drawing of MT members, please.
    Last edited by JJJorgie; 08-19-2012 at 06:58 PM.

I must take Clock's side on those examples, However JJ has a point on time. He might be better now.

I find my own way to do the arts :P Thanks for the suggestions nevertheless.

Now, lets focus on the topic.

Watch me on: Twitter, Facebook and DeviantART

Ok here is my version of Trilook.....just so you know trilook you look really scary in that pic.

Now draw me my minions!!!
    Spoilered so that you have one more chance of protecting your eyebals from a pic of me
    SPOILER! :
    i presume you know who i am...
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

If any of you post off topic in this thread you'll receive an infraction. Stay on topic.

THANKYOU GED well you are not the only one who said that my pose was scary all of my friends did say the same thing ..... my frnds use to call me CHOTTA(LITTLE) DON.
    AND THAKYOU JJJORGIE for attempting mine ....and I LIKE IT YOU MADE ME CUTE
    heres GEDION as a BLACKWATCH OPS ........still trying to IMPROVE...
    Last edited by trilokcool3; 08-21-2012 at 08:11 AM.

I KNOW WhAT IM DRAWIN NEXT!! ALL THE MT-ERS THAT POSTED HERE IN MY COMIC UNIVERSE WITH THEIR OWN UNIFORM AND SHIZZ! THANKS Trilook!
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Teen Member

... well, I wanted to draw it in manga style, but it kind of turned out like this.

WOW! That is impressing!

You tried to make it manga you said? Well failed at that, but hell you made an awesome job at making it realistic! Thank you =D

Want to use that as my avatar! If you don't mind
    Last edited by eltoroguaco; 08-22-2012 at 07:43 PM.

Watch me on: Twitter, Facebook and DeviantART