Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Manga Month (MaMo) 2011

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rio View Post
    @ Bacon
    How about some speed lines? Do it inverted so the lines are white and the background in black.
    Oooh. Good idea. I forgot I could do that. lol.

On my end, I just finished writing some character profiles. I'll be doing some character designs next and start outlining the first chapter.
    You're a very brave lady Rio.

Also, what's this about Cheer-Leaders? You mean just cheering on others on the site, right?
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Oh thank you!! Now i'm gonna get a lot busier! (Feb and March are test-months :| )

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon_Barbarian View Post
    You're a very brave lady Rio.

Also, what's this about Cheer-Leaders? You mean just cheering on others on the site, right?
    Eh? How so? And yes, cheerleaders will cheer us on as we work our butts off next month. I don't know about cheering others on the site though...

Quote Originally Posted by saphira View Post
    Oh thank you!! Now i'm gonna get a lot busier! (Feb and March are test-months :| )
    You're welcome! You do well under pressure right?

Quote Originally Posted by rio View Post
    Eh? How so?
    Character creation's tough.

I don't know about cheering others on the site though...
    What. You lost me...

You're my favorite.

101 Dalmations Member angel_dreamer13's Avatar
    okay. don't ask me how, but I managed to lose or break every single one of my good pens. so no cover preview until I can go buy some more, which should be tomorrow, but then again we might get hit by megastorm and be buried in snow. so it might be a while.
    now I have to figure out how to make the fairy prince hot ;_; (I have no taste in guys lol)

Quote Originally Posted by angel_dreamer13 View Post
    okay. don't ask me how, but I managed to lose or break every single one of my good pens. so no cover preview until I can go buy some more, which should be tomorrow, but then again we might get hit by megastorm and be buried in snow. so it might be a while.
    now I have to figure out how to make the fairy prince hot ;_; (I have no taste in guys lol)
    Look up sexiest man alive?

You're my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon_Barbarian View Post
    Character creation's tough.

What. You lost me...
    It's not so bad in my experience. Character development on the other hand....

Well, never mind then. I think there was a misunderstanding somewhere and I don't feel like explaining. 3_3

You said good pens. Do you have any bad ones you can use instead? I'm currently being hit with the snowstorm where I am. Suffered a black out too but thankfully it lasted for only like a minute or two.

Want inspiration??? 1/2 Prince hotty!

101 Dalmations Member angel_dreamer13's Avatar
    .o. *is inspired*
    my bad pens are horrible. really horrible. and megastorm has cooled down to a predicted 5 inches or so in my area so I'm almost definitely going to be able to go out tomorrow.

.o. *is inspired*
    my bad pens are horrible. really horrible. and megastorm has cooled down to a predicted 5 inches or so in my area so I'm almost definitely going to be able to go out tomorrow.
    Good! My work here is done. If you want more hotties, drop by the ol' Hottest Dudes of Anime/Manga thread for more inspiration! <3

Murr, I need to get going on this... I know what I want to do (script/thumbnails) first, but it just feels so overwhelming. ;-;

I think I'll work on it tomorrow when I'm supposed to be tutoring people (don't get many people coming in for help this early in the semester).

I'm supposed to get 8-12 inches. Yuck.