Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Manga Month (MaMo) 2011

Three Trio Tres Member DrPumpkin's Avatar
    Matt, how dare you. Leaving us people who haven't done anything like that. I'm ashamed. ASHAMED.

No, but seriously, I'm loving the work Matt.

What I've got so far.

Hmm. Hmmm. Hmnmnmnmn.

Quote Originally Posted by DrPumpkin View Post
    Matt, how dare you. Leaving us people who haven't done anything like that. I'm ashamed. ASHAMED.

No, but seriously, I'm loving the work Matt.

What I've got so far.

Hmm. Hmmm. Hmnmnmnmn.
    I haven't started....

WOOOOHHOOOOO!!!! i m waiting for my dad to scan all the pages so that i can clean em up! And while im waiting i figuerd why not do the front page! And here it is !!! So what say you!? Your opinions mean a lot! some of them are in the project that ill put up! umm could someone tell me did it post at all....
    Yay!!!!it posted! wooohoooo!
    Last edited by Gedeon; 02-21-2011 at 05:07 AM. Reason: a bug

Gedeon, is that it: http://www.mangatutorials.com/file/p...front-page.jpg ?
    It looks awsome Can't wait to see the pages.
    I never knew scaning images could be so expensive. Can't you use the equipment at School or University if you're studing?

Yeah it would make sennse but dont forget that im coming from a little undeveloped contry called serbia -_-". Here your happy if you get eight pcs for a chemistry highschool! And plus they dont let us use them execpt in class AND they don't even have scaners-_-!

@Gedeon - That's an epic shot. I wanna do something like that. For now, this is my progress.

waaaaaaaa I know that its almost time up and ugh I still haven't done much. With my busy schedule and all I only recently did some character sheets of the 2 main characters, side characters etcetc @@. And I haven't inked them yet >_> GWAD.... I'll throw down the character sheets by tomorrow on here[not inking them] and the 3 remade pages before Mamo dateline but still I'll keep my fingers crossed >_>.

@Geodeon: Epic cover x). I like it but it still needs some work but nevertheless, Awesome

@Matt: Your mini manga is looking good atm. The finger part made me laugh a bit x). -Runs off to draw more-
    Last edited by MiKuRu; 02-22-2011 at 01:45 PM.

Urgh DX I've totally forgot to work on the comic.... School - tests, homework and shit DX

son44 dont you dare quit....please! I want to see as much manga of everyone that is here! i didnt see mkurus manga so far but i know that shes one hell of an artist from mob so im realy loking forward to her manga, matts manga is cute and funny and looks like its done by a fresh pro! Son44 fox-humans look amaizing (but i like the pilot human the best) and i can wait for him to finish it!Docs funny as hell and his teeser pics look great(it rains fish in rome lol) i didnt saw any of yaras art but she seems she has been here for some time and is well experienced, SO PLEASE EVERYBODY DO IT FOR THE MY, AND FOR JOY OF ALL ON MT WHOLL WATCH AND PRAISE YOU FOR YOUR WORK; DOESNT MATER IF ITS HALF-FINISHED , OR JUST A FEW PAGES ITS an ART DONE BY ONE OF THEM BUT PUT INTO SOMETHING THEY ALL LOVE... MANGA COMICS!!!!!!

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Ooo, that's an epic cover Gedeon! And Matt, I'm totally loving all your pages so far - keep it up!

I'm personally down to the wire. I've finished making my own manga paper (had to cut down paper, measure the lines, and ink them) so now all that's left is for me to actually draw everything... and scan them of course. Good luck everyone! C: