Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Manga Month (MaMo) 2011

101 Dalmations Member angel_dreamer13's Avatar
    I got nothing done. TT_TT and I got locked in my room with the algebra textbook after all. sooooo much makeup work, agh...../dies
    maybe tomorrow will go better. maybe.

I realllllly need to start doing stuff if I want to finish in time... I keep on having snow days when I'm going to work on it and I can't focus at home. D:

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Yup! I'm the same, I procrastinate and leave everything at the last minute. I managed to get some stuff done today but they're not MaMo-related.... n_n; Whoops.

I haven't started drawing yet. I've been working more on the script itself. I'd rather get the story nailed down before I start drawing. It would be depressing to draw a bunch of panels only to have to cut half of them because I changed the story. D:

@rio Still haven't finished those character designs?

I decided that a one-shot is beyond me, especially since I've procrastinated 2 days away already (although I was sick the first and really couldn't get myself to do anything). I did some character concepts for some 4-komas, but I'm starting to have second thoughts on my ideas. That and it takes awhile to get funny ideas.

^ Excuses.

Kay. I'll go do some Counter Strike parodies.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    2 snow-days, and I hve a panel and the cover finished. And I had the cover done a week ago. Gotta' get crackin'
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    @ nisaren
    Yeah, I agree. I'd rather have the story down-pat before starting anything and that includes having good character designs, imo. And yes, I'm still working on character designs for the main character. I've drawn spikey haired, short cropped, bishoujo-type hairs and still nothing. I'm considering doing curly hairs next. 3_3

I've got all the characters' personalities down and basically what will happen in the story. I think I'll be fine deciding the pacing and layout of the story. What may be tough is deciding how much background detail to draw in the story... but I guess we'll see once I actually start.

@ Matt
    lol If you don't feel like doing Counterstrike parodies anymore, maybe you should do Thumbelina in Space? ;D

@ Bacon
    Wow, I'm really surprised at how much you've done already! I think you may be the first to actually get done!

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Hahahaha, unlikely. As stated, I've been ignoring peep's advice. I'm sketching pages one at a time.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

101 Dalmations Member angel_dreamer13's Avatar
    another day passed with no progress T^T
    I'm being really unproductive in general so far this year.
    I have no idea why I'm posting another comment about me procrastinating.
    gonna go work now.

So the tablet I ordered may arrive this weekend. If so, I'm joining in, bro.