Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Cypress' Fun House Den Playtime Room of Enjoy

Awesome work, man. I love the warm color scheme and the stark contrast between the castle and the lower buildings. It gives the castle a very unearthly, above the world feel. Also the way the composition pulls the eye through all the parts of the painting effectively is something I don't see very often. This is just cool x3

Quote Originally Posted by SuperKasey View Post
    Awesome work, man. I love the warm color scheme and the stark contrast between the castle and the lower buildings. It gives the castle a very unearthly, above the world feel. Also the way the composition pulls the eye through all the parts of the painting effectively is something I don't see very often. This is just cool x3
    And now only kasey sounds smart and mature.....unlike the rest of us that just O.O-ed.........
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gedeon View Post
    And now only kasey sounds smart and mature.....unlike the rest of us that just O.O-ed.........
    Kasey also likes to over-analyze things x)

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    I love it its so beautiful i want to live in it. I dont know if its suposed to be or not but some parts of the castle seem skewed or off center (like i said not sure if its suposed to be that way) or even that i cant find like a center for the main entrence and pillar. It just bugs me for some stupid reason that the clock thing is not centered above the door and the door seems to be short a bit to out right. Still awesome tho.

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    Yeah, the castle is meant to be asymmetrical. And the door is actually quite huge, if you compare it to the houses in front of the castle.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    That's what had me a bit confused at first lol. I was like "wtf, why are the houses smaller than the gate?" And then I figured it's just a really big door...And although the castle is meant to be asymmetric, it still seems like the clock should line up with the gate for designs sake. That's just my little 2 cents there.

Cypress Does Stuff

3-4 hours in GIMP. Inspired by Bahamut Lagoon.

I'm trying a different approach to this whole painting thing...

hmm this style i see it from time to time.
    its an interesting style to learn. From what I hear it is very fast to do.
    i think i turned out pretty good

Thanks. As of right now, still purely experimental. Here is something more familiar:

And here is something a little less light-hearted:

That last drawing is confusing in many ways, Pyramid head's wife?

I really like the soft-painting drawing you've been doing, but ive been wondering do you also draw with watercolour? I mean like on paper....

Also i feel like the pantie in the second drawing needs to be like more V-shaped, but it could work this way, but it doesnt seem comfortable at all...