Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The GroupBoard Thread - Status: In working order

The GroupBoard Thread - Status: In working order

The Group Board.
    The Group Board is located in the tabs under the Bulletin logo, to the right hand side. Click this and write your username into the field then press enter. You will need Java to use it.

- Group Board is a fun way to draw with other members, get tips on your drawings and practice your skills.

GB Rules:

1. ERASE your work when you are DONE with it.
    (If you want to show it off you can save it and upload it to your art thread or The Let's Exercise thread)
    File > Save Canvas as > PictureName.png or .psd

2. Do Not Erase notices will be honored for 1 DAY ONLY (24 hours). Anyone may erase it afterwards.

3. BRB notices will be honored for 1 HOUR. Anyone may erase it afterwords.

4. NSFW drawings - please keep it to the lower-right area of the canvas.

*If you want to see content from the old thread please check Here

Note: If you are having problems with menacing members erasing work or causing trouble please contact Cloudy or Rio asap as I am a GB Admin second to Rio.
    My Skype: moogle-chan

[Ninja-edit: Also if anyone for some reason can't get a hold of Cloudy, I am an extremely frequent visitor to the GB so feel free to message me after attempting communication with Cloudy.
    My Skype: Linztank
    -Linz]
    Last edited by Cloudy; 07-26-2014 at 12:05 AM. Reason: update

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    And if there are no DNE or BRB notices, chances are it'll disappear.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

We are getting to a stage where people put a dne on every little thing they are drawing.

Guys keeping in mind a lot of people come in the Group Board though out the day and while you are sleeping, if you put do not erase on every single doodle you do and don't ever finish it in one go maybe you are better off saving it and finishing later outside of GB.

Not only is permanently taking up a space and labeling a DNE for everything you do inconsiderate to other users, it also means not all of us get a chance to draw.

Please be fair to other people waiting for a place to draw especially when it's very busy and limit your dne to more serious drawings. Group Board is for all of us to enjoy.

For things like practice sketches, doodles and sketches please try and finish them straight away or use a BRB instead of DNE.

If you are drawing something that requires Colour, background and/or fancy line art, those are the kinds of drawings that might require a do not erase label.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    I have a request: Can you guys draw a new picture to put in the Groupboard page? Right now, I have the really old one from years ago. A new improved one would be awesome~ :3

Toast and Bya were working on one like a week ago, then just obliterated it from the face of the earth.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

I still have the sketch, but idk if we should just get rid of the idea of putting everyone on gb in it. Should we just make a rad logo with maybe some of the main gb'ers or something, like the people that have been on for years? Idk

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    It's up to you. I'm up for anything just as long as it's fun. You can even have different members try to draw the same character or something like I've seen you guys do before.

I'm not often on GB as I'm not good at using the tools there... but I could join along if you'd need an extra hand (or mind) for an intro picture or something :P

Watch me on: Twitter, Facebook and DeviantART

Im gonna go out and say that the GB needs a total security update. It was under my impression that the MANGA TUTORIALS GROUPBOARD is purely for the use of MANGA TUTORIAL MEMBERS.
    Lately theres been randomers and trolls erasing work and generally causing havoc. I've said this for EVERY SINGLE GB thats ever been created but, we need MOD'S. People who are on the GB all the time or most of the time and are well known. Even a password would work! Just something, -anything- that'll make this situation a little bit easier for the rest of us who are members and have been members for years.

LEGIT.
    A little situation happened last night where some random guest decided to target Linz, and only Linz, for a trolling spree. Whoever it was ended up erasing her work when we tried to drop the situation, and then proceeded to sign in with multiple accounts when we tried to duplicate-user kick the guest.
    Seems that with the GB, people that have certain vendettas against certain users come back after a while. We've had this happen like once or twice before. All we got was hunches that the user's name was Daniel, or Tim.

Soooo, yea, we need mods, and better security. Maybe even passworded like the old days.
    If we can get GB mods, throw some Linz and Toast up in that shite, son.
    <My comic