Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The GroupBoard Thread - Status: In working order

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    I'm still going to be using GB since I finish most drawings in one sitting. I just don't know how these people keep cropping up, or why.

Those who can't create, destroy.

There really should be a password automatically emailed to a new person on the board for GB after a certain amount of time.

I think theyd get bored waiting for a pass to GB after a week or month

Quote Originally Posted by NWAP View Post
    I think im done drawing stuff on gb. Its too risky. maybe a lame doodle here or there but no more "pieces".
    I feel the same. After you have something really awesome erased once, you kinda don't feel inclined to have it happen to you again. :/
    Maybe stuffs to be made for deviants soon
    http://trnal.deviantart.com

Didn't we have this problem before? Except the troll targeted me. Although by no means should this episode deter you from drawing on the GB. I know its frustrating - trust me. Don't let the troll win, you're just giving it what it wants. Save your art often and if you want to do a detailed piece, try and do it in one sitting if possible. Everyone should understand that leaving art on the GB is a huge risk, and by leaving it there you understand that risk. Another tip is to sign and date it, so people know how long its been there and if its okay by the rules to erase it.

Hope i've helped somehow :c

I liked when we used to wait a week or something to be able to enter to the GB, even so this is a shitty solution and many people could made an account, never post here and then get on the GB, it framed the amount of problems (except for the case of shadowofshadowofshadowofshadowofshadow).

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Basically, there's a dick going around, so don't leave your car in a public lot while you're not in it.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Regular Member whenrabbitsattack2.0's Avatar
    I really wish I could dot his, But the only image program I have is paint. no jokes. so I have to use GB for all my computer art. it gets annoying when you draw soemthing awesome and it gets erased before it's time T-T
    collectin my fav quotes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    I wasn't aware breasts were sentient and capable of independent movement
    Quote Originally Posted by theAnimeRebel View Post
    Sheesh, you people and your superiority issues.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Just save often. What I've been doing is every time I see a guest appear, do a quick save.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Umm. So whats up with the GB lmao. Can't get in :u.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    I changed the URL and this time, I'm going to definitely set up a log in system for it. More info on that later. :>